Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (169) 2018Экономика
Improvement of agricultural management on the basis of IT in order to ensure the competitiveness of agricultural production in Kazakhstan
Many factorsactively influence to the development of agriculture ofKazakhstan. Among them it is necessary to identify the climatic conditions,historic development, economic environment, government support and Kazakhstan’saccession to Eurasian economic union (EAEU). In this regard the agriculturalsegment of the country raises a serious problem of competitiveness. Consideringthe foreign experience of agricultural producers, it is possible to concludethat the lack of effective agricultural production in Kazakhstan. There is noinvestment, problems with access to consumer markets, the weak use of newtechnologies and modern equipment greatly push agriculture of therepublic to poor economic indicators. In this work one of the factors influencingthe competitiveness of cultural enterprises, special attention is given becauseof consideration of the problem in the context of a systematic approach. Inparticular, it is proposed to create and implement an information and advicesystem for optimization of agricultural enterprises at various levels. Thissystem helps to monitor, feedback and provision of advisory informationrelating to all agricultural production processes. The application ofinformation and consultation system to ensure the competitiveness ofagricultural production will allow to introduce modern information technologyin management of agriculture as a consequence of the scientific and technicalprocess.
agricultural management, agricultural production, information technologies, management efficiency, agricultural enterprise, economic indicators, competitiveness of agriculture.
1. Aimurzinov M. S., Baimukhamedova G. S. The development of agricultural management based on information technology : monogr. Kostanay : MASTER REPRINT, 2014. 124 p.
2. Baimukhamedova G. S., Karenov R. S. Modern information management : monogr. Saarbrücken : Palmarium academic publishing, 2014. 198 p.
3. Aimurzinov M. S. Models of structural-functional analysis of production processes of the farm // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2012. № 6. P. 76–78.
4. Baimukhamedov M. F., Aimurzinov M. S. The model of the financial condition of agricultural production // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2012. № 11. P. 70–73.
5. Boskobeyev K. D. Structural system analysis of the farm and management on the basis of forecasting of economic indicators // Materials of scientific-practical seminar. Bishkek : BSU, 2014. P. 175–181.
6. Sergiovantcev V. T., Voronin E. A., Volovnik T. I., Katasonova N. L. Computerization of agricultural production. M. : Kolos, 2013. P. 259–272.
7. Savitskaya G. V. Analysis of economic activity of agricultural enterprises : textbook. 2nd ed. M. : New knowledge, 2012. 687 p.
8. Jenkins G. M. Some practical aspects of forecasting in organizations // Journal of forecasting. 2013. Vol. 1. Р. 3–21.
9. Intelligent system diagnostics of financial and economic activities of the economy «The analyst» // URL: http://altnet.ru/~ist/products/analitik.htm.
10. Automated system design of adaptive production plant products // URL: http://www.vniirns.ryazan.ru:81 OO/asp.htm.
Download article as PDF: