Аграрный вестник Урала № 03 (95) 2012Экономика
The strategy of ethnic and social interaction, adaptation of migrants in the cultural environment of the host society
From the regulation of migration processes depend pace of social and economic development, improving the efficiency of regional proportions of reproduction and living standards, improve the social climate and demographic situation, the territorial integrity and national security. How closely today will focus on ethnic and social interaction, timely and effective steps for the social adaptation of migrants coming to Russia, so in the future we can ensure the next generation of social stability and prosperity.The questions of social adaptation of migrants in the cultural environment of the host society. Placed emphasis on the key strategies of interethnic social interaction.
1. Arutyunyan YU. V., Drobizheva L. M., Susokolov A. A. Etnosotsiologiya. M., 1998.
2. Berry J. W., Sam D. L. Acculturation and adaptation. Boston, 1997.
3. Dodd C. The dynamics of intercultural communication. New York, 1991.
4. Bock Ph. K. Rethinking psychological anthropology. Continuity and change in the study of human action. New York, 1988.
5. Ofitsialnyy sayt fMS Rossii. URL: http://www.fms.gov.ru/.
Download article as PDF: