Аграрный вестник Урала № 03 (170) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF USING MICROBIOLOGICAL ADDITIVES IN DAIRY CATTLE
Theexpediency of using yeast probiotic supplements in diets of highly productivecows during the period of ration is grounded. The influence of probiotics ondigestibility of nutrients, cicatricial metabolism, milk production, as well aseconomic indicators of milk production was studied. For the study, four groupsof black-motley breed cows were formed with 10 heads each. During the referenceperiod, the animals were in the same conditions of feeding and maintenance. Inaddition to the main ration, the cows of 1st experimental group were fed ActiveEast in the amount of 20 g/head/day, analogues of the 2nd experimental ones –Optysaf in the amount of 30 g/head/day, the cows of the 3rd experimental group –I-Sak 1026 10 g/head/day. Feeding in the composition of concentrated feeds ofthe yeast probiotic supplement Optisaf in an amount of 30 g/head/day ensured anincrease in the digestibility of nutrients in the diet: dry matter by 2.23 %,organic matter by 2.13 %, crude protein by 2.78 % (P < 0.05), raw fat – 3.47%, crude fiber – 2.86 % (P < 0.05) and nitrogen-free extractives – 1.55 %,and also increased the metabolic processes in the rumen of experimental animalsin comparison with the control group. In the first 100 days of lactation, themilk productivity of cows, in terms of 4 % milk, increased by 336.3 kg, or by 9.83 % (P <0.05), while the cost of milk decreased by 7.72 % and the profitability of itsproduction increased by 12.35 %.
microbiological supplements, feeding cows, digestibility factors, cicatricial metabolism, milk production.
1. Donnik I. M., Loretts O. G., Bykova O. A., Shkuratova I. A., Isaeva A. G., Romanova A. A. Use of natural minerals for effective increase in biological value of milk in animal industry // International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Re-search. 2017. Т. 8. No. 4. P. 923–933.
2. Barashkin M. I., Loretz O. G., Petrova O. G., Gorelik O. V. Scientific bases of perfection and ways of increase of dairy productivity of large horned livestock in the agricultural en-terprises of the Ural region at industrial technologies of the maintenance // Actual problems of the modern veterinary science and practice : materials of the international scientific-practical conf. devoted to the 70th anniversary of the Krasnodar Scientific Research Veteri-nary Institute. Krasnodar : Krasnodar Scientific Research Veterinary Institute; Kuban State Agrarian University. 2016. P. 152–156.
3. Mikolajchik I. N., Morozova L. A., Duskaev G. K. Genetic potential of dairy cattle of the Kurgan region // Bulletin of beef cattle breeding. 2011. T. 2. No. 64. P. 49–52.
4. Litovchenko V. G., Zhaymysheva S. S., Kosilov V. I., Vilver D. S., Nurzhanov B. S. Influ-ence of a probiotic fodder supplement of biodarines on the growth and development of heif-ers of the Simmental breed // Russian Agricultural Complex. 2017. T. 24. No. 2. P. 391–396.
5. Kosilov V. I., Nikonova E. A., Willver D. S., Kubatbekov Т. S. Influence of the probiotic supplement Biogumitel 2g on the efficiency of nutrient utilization in feed rations // Russian Agribusiness. 2016. T. 23. No. 5. P. 1016–1021.
6. Khaziahmetov F. S., Khabirov A. F., Avzalov R. Kh. Results of the use of probiotic Vitafort in rations of young animals of agricultural animals // Izvestiya Orenburg-State Agrarian University. 2016. No. 3. P. 140–143.
7. Mikolajchik I. N., Morozova L. A., Stupina E. S., Subbotina N. A. Influence of yeast probi-otic supplements on the growth and development of young cattle // Bulletin of beef cattle. 2017. No. 1. P. 86–92.
8. Morozova L. A., Mikolajchik I. N., Dostovalov E. V., Podoplilova O. V. Influence of probi-otics on the intensity of digestive processes in young horns of large horns // Feeding of farm animals and forage production. 2015. No. 9. P. 25–33.
9. Mikolaychik I. N., Morozova L. A., Koshchaev A. G., Stupina E. S. Efficiency of intestinal microbiocenosis formation in calves by means of yeast probiotic supplements // Advances in Agricultural and Biological Sciences. 2016. Т. 2. No. 6. P. 19–28.
10. Morozova L. A., Mikolajchik I. N., Dostovalov E. V. The role of the probiotic supplement «Lacture» in the correction of the physiological status of calves // Issues of regulatory legal regulation in veterinary medicine. 2015. No. 2. P. 394–395.
11. Mikolajchik I. N., Morozova L. A., Stupina E. S. Efficiency of modern yeast-gum probiotics in correction of feeding of calves // Dairy and meat cattle breeding. 2017. No. 5. P. 23–25.
12. Morozova L. A., Mikolajchik I. N., Abileva G. U., Subbotina N. A. Efficiency of using mi-crobiological additives in rations of steely dry cows // Vestnik Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University. 2016. No. 10. P. 192–199.
13. Mikolajchik I. N., Morozova L. A., Kostomakhin N. M., Arzin I. V. Features of food-cooking in highly productive cows when using yeast probiotic additives // Chief livestock specialist. 2017. No. 12. P. 27–33.
14. Mikolajchik I. N., Morozova L. A., Arzin I. V. Influence of yeast probiotics on the digesti-bility of nutrients in the diet and the level of milk productivity of cows // Milk and meat cat-tle breeding. 2017. No. 7. P. 28–31.
Download article as PDF: