Аграрный вестник Урала № 03 (170) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
DYNAMICS OF INDEXES OF PROTEIN METABOLISM IN THE ORGANISM OF HEIFERS ON THE BACKGROUND OF THE USE OF THE PROBIOTIC PREPARATION
Adaptation ofthe organism to inadequate environmental conditions is one of the mostimportant and unsolved problems for both biology and veterinary medicine. Theintensive mobilization of the most important systems of the body ensures themaintenance of homeostasis or adaptation to the action of unfavorableenvironmental factors that lead to disruption of the functions of vitalsystems, and as a result to various functional disorders and a decrease inresistance. The article presents data on the study of the protein bloodspectrum of the calves of the early postnatal period under the conditions ofthe technogenic agroecosphere against the background of the probioticpreparation «MUZINOL»-extra. This preparation, enriched with chitosan, promotesan increase in the total protein content by 40.78 and 40.71 % (p < 0.001)and the albumin fraction by 54.76 and 55.12 % (p < 0.001) against thebackground decrease in the globulin fraction. The use of the probiotic «MUZINOL»-extrahad a significant effect on the activity of aspartate aminotransferase in theblood of experimental bovines. So, by the 90th day of the experiment, theconcentration of aspartate aminotransferase reached the level of 1449.21 (2nd group)and 1456.28 nkat/l (3rd group), which is 5.13 and 5.65 % (p < 0.05)indicators. There were no significant differences in the activity of alanineaminotransferase in the blood serum of animals of the 2nd and 3rd groups. Atthe same time, in the telochex of the control group, a gradual increase in theactivity of alanine aminotransferase occurred throughout the experimentalperiod. The obtained data on the study of individual biochemical parameters ofthe calves show that the use of the probiotic «MUZINOL»-extra enriched withchitosan has a positive effect on the state of protein metabolism of youngcattle of the dairy growing period under conditions of technogenesis.
heifers, blood, heavy metals, probiotic preparations, adaptive possibilities, technogenic agroecosphere.
1. Donnik I. M. Ways of increase of resistance in calves / I. M. Donnik, I. A. Shkuratova, G. M. Topuriya, L. Yu. Topuriya // Actual problems of preservation and development of biological resources : materials of International scientific-practical conf. Ekaterinburg, 2015. P. 88–91.
2. Donnik I. M. The state of metabolism in cattle when using metadaten / I. M. Donnik, I. A. Shkuratova, G. M. Topuriya, L. Yu. Topuriya // Proceedings of the Orenburg state agrarian university. 2016. No. 4. P. 102–104.
3. Mukhamedyarova L. G. Seasonal characteristics of the adaptive adjustment of the functional systems of the organism of cows in the conditions of the agroecosystems of the southern Urals / L. G. Mukhamedyarova, A. R. Tairova // Scientific notes of the Kazan state academy of veterinary medicine named after N. E. Bauman. 2015. No. 222 (2). P. 158–162.
4. Tairova A. R. Assessment of the plastic resources of the organism of calves in early postnatal period of development / A. R. Tairova, V. R. Sharifijanova, G. V. Meshcheryakova, I. M. Donnik, O. A. Bykova // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2017. No. 8. P. 7.
5. Tairova A. R. Features of the resources of the protein reserve in the body of bulls under transport stress and ways of their correction / A. R. Tairova, L. G. Mukhamedyarova, E. V. Senkevich // International journal of applied and fundamental research. 2015. No. 12-2. P. 282–284.
6. Tairova A. R. Features of common adaptive mechanism to maintain cellular homeostasis Chicks in the early postnatal period / A. R. Tairova, V. R. Sharifijanova // Questions of normative-legal regulation in veterinary medicine. 2015. No. 2. P. 353–355.
7. Tairova A. R. Characteristic of reactions of the hematologic stress syndrome the blood system heifers in terms of man-made agro-ecosystems / A. R. Tairova, V. R. Sharifijanova // Scientific notes of the Kazan state academy of veterinary medicine named after N. E. Bauman. 2015. No. 223. P. 198–202.
8. Tairova A. R. Assessment of contamination links in the food chain man-made agroeconomy / A. R. Tairova, V. R. Sharifijanova // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2016. No. 11. P. 74–79.
9. Fatkullin R. R. Assessment of respiratory function of blood of cows contained in the conditions of technogenic agroecosystems / R. R. Fatkullin, A. R. Tairova, L. G. Mukhamedyarova, V. R. Sharifijanova // Problems of development of agribusiness in the region. 2016. Vol.1. No. 1-2 (25). P. 94–96.
Download article as PDF: