Аграрный вестник Урала № 03 (170) 2018Экономика
THE ECONOMY OF THE VILLAGE TODAY (PRELIMINARY RESULTS OF ALL-RUSSIAN AGRICULTURAL CENSUS-2016)
A quarter of a century the country’seconomy is developing on a market basis. At the conceptual-methodological basisof developing the new Russian State statistics in accordance with internationalaccounting standards. During the period of statistical observation gave anobjective information of the economic condition of the country at all levels ofgovernment, business, education and science. Preliminary results of theAll-Russian agricultural census in 2016, once again confirmed the high qualityof domestic statistics. This event proved once again the reliability of the newmeasuring socioeconomic outcomes. This comprehensive study revealed tendenciesof development of the rural economy for the foreseeable future and laid thetheoretical basis for the implementation of the state programme «Digital economyof Russia». This leads to a special relevance and great theoretical andpractical significance of scientific work. In the modern economy statisticsremain a vital instrument of measurement, definition and management ofsocio-economic processes in rural areas. Official information necessary formaking important government decisions, for the development and implementationof innovative agricultural projects. A special place, in this case, isinformation and communication tools of statistical research.
official statistics, digital agriculture, the census concept, innovative agricultural projects, structural changes in the economy, initiating updates.
1. Report of the Food and agriculture organization of the United Nations about new events in the field of statistics of agriculture and rural // The Statistical Commission. The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. 46 session, March 3–6, 2015. URL : http://unstats.un.org2015-16-AgriStats-R.pdf (reference date: 12.11.2017).
2. On the development of agriculture : Federal law of December 29, 2006 No. 264-FZ // URL : http://www.pravo.gov.ru (reference date: 12.11.2017).
3. About approval of the program of the Digital economy of the Russian Federation : decree of the Government of Russia from July 28, 2017 No. 1632-p // URL : http://www.government.ru/docs/28653 (reference date: 12.11.2017).
4. On approval of the Main methodological provisions for assessing the quality of statistical information : order of Goskomstat of Russia from September 24, 2001 No. 137. M. : ROSSTAT, 2010. URL : http://www.gks.ru/bgd/free/meta_2010 (reference date: 12.11.2017).
5. Of the All-Russian agricultural census : Federal law of July 21, 2005 No. 108-FZ // URL : http://www.pravo.gov.ru (reference date: 12.11.2017).
6. About modification of FZ «About the all-Russian agricultural census» : Federal law of December 1, 2014 No. 411-FZ // URL : http://www.pravo.gov.ru (reference date: 12.11.2017).
7. About the organization of the All-Russian agricultural census of 2016 : the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 10, 2013 No. 316// URL : http://www.pravo.gov.ru (reference date: 12.11.2017).
8. Official website of the Ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation. URL : http://www.mcx.ru/documents/show (reference date: 12.11.2017).
9. The main direction of Information of state statistics in 1995–1998. M. : Goskomstat, 1994.
10. The preliminary results of the All-Russian agricultural census 2016 : 2 vol. M. : Statistics of Russia, 2017.
11. Michurina F., Latysheva A. Sustainable Development Problems of Ruval Areas. Tariff Police Power Supply // Asian Social Science. 2014. Vol. 24. P. 18–28.
12. Altukhov A. Russia needs new agricultural policy // Economist. 2015. No. 8. P. 28–39.
13. Petrikov A. Trends in the development of integrated agroindustrial formations // AIC: Economics and management. 2005. No. 1. P. 26–32.
14. Petrikov A. On the main direction of development of agrarian economic science // Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2016. No. 12.
15. Pustuev A. Strategic to overcome the crisis in agriculture in the troubled regions. M., 2002.
16. Latysheva A., Yshmanova L., Razumov A. All-Russian agricultural census and sustainable development in rural areas // Agricultural education and science. 2016. No. 3.
17. Latysheva A. Organizational and economic mechanism of transfer of innovative agricultural projects // Strategy of development of agrarian sector of economy: problems and solution : monogr. Krasnodar, 2017. 703 p.
18. Mukhina I. Economic and statistical analysis of the formation and use of labor resources in agriculture : monogr. Izhevsk, 2010. 140 p.
19. Kashin V. Agroindustrial complex should become a locomotive of economic development of the country // URL : http://kprf.ruactivity/children/149243.html (reference date: 12.11.2017).
20. Latysheva A., Shiryaeva S. Price as a key element of the organizational-economic mechanism of the agroindustrial complex//Agrarian Bulletin of the Ural. 2015. No. 3.
21. Information web site of the TERRITORY LIPOGOR6E // URL: http://nelaperm.wix.com/lipogor6e(reference date: 12.11.2017).
24. Latysheva A., Loskutnikova N. Fertility as a factor of population reproduction in the Perm region in 2015 // Concept No. 9 2016. P. 179–192. URL : http://e-koncept.ru/2016/16203.htm. (reference date: 12.11.2017).
22. Korbut L. Agricultural census and their importance for the improvement of statistical surveys in agriculture // The statistics. 2016. No. 1. P. 3–8.
Download article as PDF: