Аграрный вестник Урала № 04 (171) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
THE MILK YIELD OF COWS WHEN USING PROBIOTIC ENZYME PREPARATIONS
Dairy cattle breeding is the leadingbranch of animal husbandry. For a more complete provision of population withmilk and dairy products is the task of increasing the productivity of animals.Perhaps this is due to the optimization of feeding. The use of new types offodder, balanced feeding allows to increase the yield while maintaining thephysiological status and productive longevity of cows. The purpose ofevaluating the possibility of using concentrate feed «URGA» and «Bazella-M 1»when feeding dairy cows and their effect on their milk production, compositionand properties of milk. Found that cows, which received feed concentrate «URGA»,significantly surpassed the control group cows according to yield of milk perlactation on 1237.5 kg or 14.0 %, while average daily milk yield of 29.88 ± 0.34kg. At the same time animals of group 3 also significantly exceeded cows 1group at P ≤ 0.05. Calculations of the biological efficiency of cows showed thesuperiority of that of cows experimental groups 2 and 3. From them was receivedmore dry matter per 100 kg live weight at 32.22 and of 19.67 kg or 18.0 and11.0 %, than from the animals of the 1st group. The same data were obtainedwhen calculating the coefficient of biological value. The physical and chemicalindicators of milk cows it was found that the best food value of milk from cowsof the experimental groups.
milk productivity, cows, food additives, physical and chemical indicators of milk.
1. Mikolajczyk I. N. Biological and productive indicators of pregnant dry cows when fed immuno-biological additives / I. N. Mikolajczyk, L. A. Morozova, G. U. Abileva, N. A. Subbotina // Bulletin of Kurgan state agricultural Academy. 2016. No. 2 (18). S. 44–47.
2. Morozova L. A. the Influence of probiotic supplements «Lectur» on the activity of the energy and nitrogen metabolism in the organism of calves / L. A. Morozova, I. N. Mikolajczyk, O. V. Podoplelov, G. K. Duskaev, G. I. Levakhin // Scientific Bulletin of the Ural. 2016. Vol. 6. No. 1. S. 15–20.
3. Gorelik A. S., Barashkin M. I. Improving the immunity of calves in the suckling period by applying the biotechnological preparation «Albit-Bio» // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2016. No. 11. P. 17–22.
4. Loretz O. G., Gorelik A. S., Kharlap S. Y. Daily dynamics of the components of colostrum of cows for the use of «Albit-Bio» //Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. No. 5. P. 38–41.
5. Gorelik A. S. A factor in increasing the safety of young cattle // Youth and science. 2015. No. 3. P. 16.
6. Loretz O. G., Barashkin M. I. Health status and milk yield of cows in the industrial regions // Veterinary pathology. 2012. T. 40. No. 2. P. 113–115.
7. Loretz O. G. Assessment of the quality of milk of cows of different origin and technology content // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2012. No. 8. P. 43–44.
8. Loretz O. G. Influence of technology content and frequency of milking on cow performance and milk quality // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2013. No. 8. P. 72–74.
9. Loretz O. G. Evaluation of the production and quality of milk-raw materials // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2012. No. 5. P. 95–97.
10. Loretz O. G. Modern approaches to quality assurance of milk // Veterinary Kuban. 2012. No. 6. P. 19–20.
11. Kanareikina S. G., Rebezov M. B., Ibatullin L. A., Cousteau B. M. Technology of dairy and probiotic products. Almaty, 2015. Ser. Food of animal origin.
12. Donnik I. M., Shkuratova I. A., Isaeva A. G., Vereshchak N. A. Krivonogova A. S., Beykin Y. B., Portnov V. S., Barashkin M. I., Loretts O. G. Physiological characteristics of animals in the areas of technogenic pollution // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2012. No. 1. P. 26–28.
13. Loretz O. G. Influence of genetic and environmental factors on productive longevity // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2014. No. 9. P. 34–37.
14. Donnik I. M., Shkuratova I. A., Burlakova L. V., Mymrin V. S., Portnov V. S., Isaeva A. G., Loretz O. G., Barashkin M. I., Koshelev S. N., Abileva G. W. Adaptation of imported cattle in the Urals region // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2012. No. 1. P. 24–26.
15. Мikolaychik I. N. Efficacy of biologics in dairy cattle farming / I. N. Мikolaychik, L. A. Моrozova, G. U. Аbileva, N. A. Lushnikov // Modern scientific Bulletin. 2016. T. 11. No. 1. P. 149–153.
16. Morozova L. A. The role of probiotic supplements «Lector» in the correction of physiological status of calves / L. A. Morozova, I. N. Mikolajczyk, E. V. Dostovalov // Questions of normative-legal regulation in veterinary medicine. 2015. No. 2. P. 394–395.
17. Morozova L. A. The effect of probiotics on the intensity of the digestive processes in calves cattle / L. A. Morozova, I. N. Mikolajczyk, E. V. Dostovalov, V. O. Podoplelova // Feeding of agricultural animals and fodder production. 2015. No. 9. P. 25–33.
Download article as PDF: