Аграрный вестник Урала № 04 (171) 2018Экономика
STATE REGULATION OF FOREST MANAGEMENT: METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
The article substantiates the fundamental methodological aspects that predetermine the creation of conditions for balanced forest management in the process of state regulation. It includes, firstly, the priority of environmental targets in comparison with economic ones, which requires the mandatory preservation of the mechanism of biotic regulation with an increase in the volume of used forest resources. The implementation of this principle predetermines the organization of forestry based on the continuous sustainable use of forests. The second aspect concerns the coherence of exploitation processes with respect to forest potential and its renewal. We explore the possibility of returning to the practice of target pays for the renewal and protection of forests, that were previously provided for by tax and forest legislation, the increase of forest potential due to reclamation work on forest lands, as well as the improvement of the quality of planting material, which provides the evaluation of forest resources and a great survival of planting material. Formulas are proposed for calculating the effectiveness of rehabilitation of forest lands and the effectiveness of using forest genetic reserves in the renewal of forest resources. The third aspect is to increase the importance of protecting forest resources in the face of forest depletion, both planetary and national. The article shows the data on losses in the forest sector due to poaching and forest fires in Russia. We propose to improve the compensation mechanism linked with compensation for losses due to violation of forest legislation, the introduction of identification of exported legally harvested wood and the creation of a trust fund for state support of the forest sector. The fourth aspect concerns the prevention of free use of forest resources, which requires procedure improvement for granting the right to use defined by law.
state regulation, forest management, methodological aspects, inexhaustibility, renewal, security, chargeability.
1. Glazachev S. N., Kosonozhkin V. I. «Ecological limits» of the global world // Bulletin of the International Academy of Sciences (Russian section), 2017. No. 1. P. 56–60. URL : http://www.heraldrsias.ru/download/articles/11_Glazachev_1.pdf (reference date: 09.01.2018).
2. National strategy for biodiversity conservation. M., 2001. 76 p.
3. Loginov V. G., Kubarev M. S., Litvinova A. A. Forest resources: specific features of functioning and use // Economics and society, 2017. No. 1. P. 1128–1136.
4. Denisov V. V., Kulakova E. S., Denisova I. A. Ecological basis of nature management. Rostov-on-Don : Phoenix, 2014. 456 p.
5. Loginov V. G., Litvinova A. A., Kubarev M. S. Institutional Support of State Regulation of Forest Use // Agrarian Education and Science. 2017. No. 3. URL : http://aon.urgau.ru/en/issues/26/articles (reference date: 10.01.2018).
6. Expert opinions of 2014 // Private Law Research Center named after S. S. Alekseev under the President of the Russian Federation. URL : http://privlaw.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/7_zakl_08-09_2014.doc (reference date: 17.10. 2015).
7. Ivanova D. A. Modernization of the mechanism for the development of the timber industry complex of the Baikal region: dis. ... cand. econ. sciences. Irkutsk, 2017. 229 p.
8. Regulations on the allocation and conservation of the genetic fund of tree species in the forests of the USSR : Order of the State Forestry Service of August 13, 1982 No. 112 // URL : http://docs.cntd.ru/document/499053903 (reference date: 31.10.2017).
9. Iroshnikov A. I., Makeev A. K. The problems of conservation of the gene pool of the main forest-forming species of Russia and its monitoring // URL : http://www.nsc.ru/ws/cfgrs2009/tezisy_1/1/5.htm (reference date: 30.10.2017).
10. Forecast of development of the forest sector of the Russian Federation until 2030. Rome : FAO, 2012. 86 p. // URL: http://www.fao.org/3/a-i3020r.pdf (reference date: 12.01.2018).
11. Loginov V. G., Ignatyeva M. N. Forest raw potential of the Ural federal district: state and use // Izvestiya USGU. 2017. Vol. 3. P. 102–107.
Download article as PDF: