Аграрный вестник Урала № 05 (172) 2018Экономика
PRIVATE FARMS OF CITIZENS IN THE SYSTEM OF FOOD SECURITY
The definition of the concept and essence of personalsubsidiary farm as an economic category involves the identification of itsplace and role in social production and agriculture, in particular.Generalization of the theory and practice shows that the farm is a certainobjectively developed in Russia type of economic structure. Historically, ithas been a source beginning in the development of families and the totalpopulation in selecteddirectory of the country. This is one of the forms ofnatural production, aimed at providing the family with personal work of theirobjective needs (necessary and sufficient), means for life. The free salethrough the market of part of the products produced in the farm allows therural family to meet their own needs for food. The success in the developmentof smallholders largely depends not only on the strengthening of the economy ofthe village, the welfare of its inhabitants, but also the provision of citizenswith food of domestic production. The strategy for the development ofsmallholders should be linked to the overall strategy of agriculturaldevelopment, with the development strategy of rural areas, which, in turn,should be consistent with the strategy of national economy. The maindisadvantages of smallholders are low productivity of factors of production;insufficient provision of material and technical resources; low cost recovery;low awareness (on the development of smallholders). All of these disadvantagesof subsistence farming are mainly due to the limited individual, small-scale,use of resources (production, marketing, supply, etc.). Actually the term «subsistencefarming» indicates the subsidiary nature of the PSF. Historically, subsidiaryfarms have appeared as an addition to larger forms of economy (collective andstate farms). Often, according to many managers of collective farms,smallholdings interfere with collective work, which reduced its performance.
private farms, rural areas, food security.
1. The decree of the RF Government on February 2, 2015 No. 151-R (edition of January 13, 2017) «On approval of the Strategy of sustainable development of rural territories of the Russian Federation for the period till 2030».
2. Federal law of July 7, 2003 No. 112-FZ (ed. of June 21, 2011) «On the personal subsidiary plots».
3. Vorobyov V. A., Filiptsov A. M., Cheplyansky Yu. V. Agrarian policy (problems of methodology, theory and practice). Minsk : Institute of agrarian economy of NAS of Belarus, 2003. 252 p.
4. Voronin B. A., Voronina Ya. V., Pogrzeba E. E., Dolgopolova A. A. Agricultural cooperation in modern Russia // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2015. No. 7. P. 75–80.
5. Voronin B. A. Ecological safety of the country // Actual problems of national security of Russia : collective monogr. Ekaterinburg : Publishing house UrGSHA, 2010. P. 13–41.
6. Voronin B. A., Fateeva N. B., Voronina Ya. V. Quality of life in rural areas: ways to improve // Anthropological reading-2016: sat. Ekaterinburg, 2016. P. 38–41.
7. Donnik I. M., Voronin B. A. System of rural cooperation in modern Russia // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2013. No. 5. P. 58–60.
8. Donnik I. M., Voronin B. A., Loretz O. G. Import substitution of agricultural products, raw materials and food: status and tasks // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2015. No. 3. P. 54–59.
9. Donnik I. M., Voronin B. A., Loretz O. G. System of agricultural management in the Russian Federation: Genesis, modern problems // The priority directions of socio-economic development of transport. Kurgan, 2016. P. 57–64.
10. Donnik I. M., Voronin B. A., Mitin A. N. Competence and expertise in management // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2016. No. 3. P. 83–87.
11. Kalinin N. I., Udachin A. A. Article-by-Article commentary to the Federal law «On peasant (farmer) economy and personal farms» and «On personal subsidiary farm». M., 2004.
12. Personal subsidiary farm in Russia: history and current state / B. A. Voronin, Ya. V. Voronina, M. S. Serebrennikova, L. N. Petrova // Agricultural education and science. 2016. No. 2. P. 16.
13. Mitin A. N., Voronin B. A. Legal and organizational aspects of public-private partnership in the economy and agrarian sphere of the Russian Federation // Law and the state: theory and practice. 2016. No. 4. P. 107–114.
14. Mitin A. N., Sachiv M. V. On state regulation and state support in the agrarian sector of economy // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2008. No. 12. P. 7–12.
15. Pechenkina V. V. Problems of development of private subsidiary farms of the population: sociological aspect // Development of private subsidiary farms as one of the mechanisms of increasing incomes of the rural population. Economics and law. 2009. No. 7. 96 p.
16. Rubayev O. D., Ellemberg S. I. Economic-mathematical modeling of optimization of production and processing of agricultural consumer co-operative // Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2015. No. 3. P. 82–84.
17. Solovieva O. A. Features of the mechanism of state regulation of the economy // Problems of the modern economy. 2011. No. 4. P. 72–76.
18. Ustyugova V. Private farming: the legal regime of property. M. : Norm, 2007. 356 p.
19. Panicheva E. Topical issues of legal regime of private farms // Your land. 2009. No. 5. 125 p.
20. Frolova O. A. Small forms of economic management: problems and prospects // Herald of NGIEI. 2012. № 3. P. 144–162.
21. Khalyapin A. A. Conceptual determinants of state regulation of the agricultural sector of economy // Scientific journal of Kubgau. 2012. No. 79. P. 1–17.
Download article as PDF: