Аграрный вестник Урала № 06 (173) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
THE USE OF SATURATED FEED ADDITIVES IN FEEDING OF YOUNG ANIMALS SIMMENTAL BREED IN THE CONDITIONS OF YAKUTIA
In the conditions of Yakutiain many farms, the rearing of young cattle is mainly for one winter and twosummers, while feeding in the after-milk period from 8–9 to 13–14 months of age is done with winter stall.Only proper care and feeding in winter time of young cattle allows to increaseproductivity (growth of live weight) when kept indoors. The use ofenergy-saturated feed additives in rations of young Simmental breeds based ondry shot grains, zeolite-hongurin, mineral-vitamin supplement «Zdravur Mu-Mu»and probiotic «Sahabaktisubtil» positively influenced the productivity ofanimals. Thus, the feeding of these additives allowed to obtain an averagedaily increase in the live weight by 6.1–8.3 % more, an additional increase of one head in the first experimentalgroup 4.2 kg, in the second experimental group 5.7 kg, relative to the controlgroup. Received income per head during the time of the experiment 82.0 thousandrubles in the control group, 97.0 thousand rubles in the first experimental and115.0 thousand rubles in the second experimental group, while the profitabilitylevel was respectively 10.9, 12.2 and 14.6 %. Economically more effective ingrowing the young in the stall period was the 2nd experimental group ofheifers, who received mixed feeds enriched with zeolite-hongurin at a rate of 1% dry matter and probiotic «Sahabaktisubtil» (10 ml per day per head) in thediet. The novelty of the work consists in obtaining new knowledge on testingthe effectiveness of the use of energy-saturated feed, feed additives,probiotics for youngsters for a year, ensuring their full-fledged feeding inYakutia.
dry brewer’s grain, zeolite-hanguren, «Shabakthani», MIA, young, мetabolic energy, average daily gain.
1. Kuzmina I. Yu. Feed additives for young cattle in the conditions of Magadan region // Fundamental and applied aspects of feeding of farm animals and feed technology : materials of conf., devoted to 120 anniversary of M. F. Tomme (June 14–16, 2016). Dubrovitsy : VIZh named after L. K. Ernst, 2016. P. 129–134.
2. Kuzmina I. Yu. The use of rhodiola rosea and lichens in the feeding of young cattle in the Magadan Region // Milk and Meat Cattle. 2016. No. 8. P. 23–26.
3. Neustroev M. P., Tarabukina N. P., Scriabin M. P., Stepanova A. M. Probiotics from strains of bacteria Bac. Subtilis in the agriculture of Yakutia : methodical manual. 4th ed., rev. and additional. Yakutsk, 2017. 16 p.
4. Nikolaeva N. A. Use of feed additives in feeding dairy cows // The role of science in the innovative development of livestock breeding in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). Yakutsk, 2013. P. 80–84.
5. Nikolaeva N. A. Bases of improvement of feeding of young growth and increase of dairy efficiency of cattle of the Kholmogory breed in Central Yakutia : monograph. Yakutsk : LLC «Publishing and Information Technology Center „Alaas“», 2017. 88 p.
6. Nikolaeva N. A., Pankratov V. V., Chernogradskaya N. M., Grigoriev M. F. The use of feed additives in the diet of cows and young cattle in Yakutia // Biosciences, biotechnology research Asia. August 2015. Vol. 12 (2). С. 1651–1657.
7. Ovchinnikov A. A., Remezov G. F. Efficiency of the use of phytopreparation Vitafit in rations of calves of the dairy period of cultivation // Feeding of agricultural animals and forage production. 2014. No. 6. P. 16–33.
8. Pankratov V. V., Chernogradskaya N. M., Grigoriev M. F., Nikolaeva N. A. The use of zeolite (hongurin) in the cultivation of repair young cattle // Agrarian science. 2016. No. 2. P. 20–22.
9. Romanova V. V., Nikolaeva N. A., Permyakova P. F. Growth and development of young animals in the conditions of the northern region // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2017. No. 4. P. 52–56.
10. Ashburyev S., Narbaev K., Kostomakhin N. Group prevention of vitamin-mineral metabolism in highly productive cows // Chief livestock specialist. 2017. No. 11. P. 3–8.
Download article as PDF: