Аграрный вестник Урала № 08 (175) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
DYNAMICS OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE BREAST DAIRY LIVESTOCKING IN SVERDLOVSK REGION
Selection-breedingwork will be more effective when it is carried out for a considerable number oflivestock. This work is carried out by carrying out bonitirovki. Coveragebonitirovkoy in the Sverdlovsk region is more than 85 % of the total number ofcattle. The main breed bred in the area is represented by animals of black andmotley breed, significantly improved by crossing with Holstein bulls byproducers. The research was carried out at the Ural research institute ofagriculture. The object of research is black-and-white cattle in agriculturalorganizations of the Sverdlovsk region. The purpose of the conducted studies isto analyze the state of breeding work and outline ways of improvement. Thebreeding service of the Sverdlovsk region has a high potential for providingbreeding work in order to improve the dairy productivity of cattle. In theoblast there are 46 breeding organizations with a total number of cows 44.4thousand heads, the productivity of which is more than 8000 kg of milk. At thesame time, cows with milk yield less than 5000 thousand kg of milk decreasedmore than three times from 20 597 to 6053 head. The pedigree and classcomposition of the herd in the whole region corresponds to purebred animals,mainly belonging to the class Elite-record and Elite. In agriculturalorganizations, more than 23 000 cows are exploited with a productivity of morethan 7000 kg of milk, and 21 900 cows have a milk yield of more than 7000 kg ofmilk with a high content of protein (more than 3.0 %). Thus, the livestocksector of Sverdlovsk region is at the level of foreign countries with developeddairy cattle breeding.
cow, nada, pedigree sale, breed, class, breeding plant, loudspeaker, generation, elite record, elite.
1. Mymrin V. S., Gridina S. L., Gridin V. F., Mymrin S. V. Modern state and prospects of development of livestock breeding in the Urals // Zootechny. 2016. No. 11. P. 6–9.
2. Mymrin V. S., Gridina S. L., Azhmyakov A. N. Preservation of domestic breeds-contribution to the future of Russian animal husbandry // Zootechny. 2018. No. 1. P. 8–11.
3. Kosenchuk O. V., Zinich A. V. The main directions of increase of efficiency of production and realization of milk in the Omsk region // Current state, prospects of development of dairy farming and processing of agricultural products : materials of international scientific-practice conf. Omsk state agrarian university named after P. A. Stolypin. Omsk, 2016. P. 416–418.
4. Gridin V. F., Gridina S. L. Influence of selection work on increase of dairy productivity of cattle in the Ural region // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2017. No. 3. P. 25–30.
5. Loretz O. G., Chechenihina O. S., Gridin V. F. and others Increasing productive longevity of cows of black-motley breed. Ekaterinburg, 2017. 164 p.
6. Leschuk T. L., Uskov G. E. Results of breeding with dairy cattle in the Kurgan region // Scientific support of innovative development of agro-industrial complex of the Russian regions : materials of international scientific-practice conf. Kurgan, 2018. P. 814–818.
7. Martynova E. N., Yakimova V. Yu., Nagornaya O. M. Effect of genotypical factors on the receipt of highly productive cows in JSC «Uchkhoz July Izhevsk state agricultural academy» // Innovative technologies for the implementation of programs for scientific and technological development of agriculture : materials of international scientific-practice conf.: 3 t. Izhevsk, 2018. P. 84–88.
8. Sheveleva O. M., Chasovschikova M. A. Duration of economic use and lifetime productivity of cows of Holstein breed of Dutch origin from different generations // Bulletin of Altai state agrarian university. 2017. No. 12. P. 104–108.
9. Martynova E. G., Gorelik O. V., Neverova O. P., Bykova O. A. Influence of age at first insemination for heifers reproductive qualities of cows // News of the Orenburg state agrarian university. 2017. No. 6. P. 146–169.
10. Andreeva N. A., Kahikalo V. G., Nazarchenko O. V., Denisov S. A., Rusanov A. N. Breeding value of bulls of Holstein breed in the Urals // Scientific support of realization of state programs of agriculture and rural areas : materials of international scientific-practice conf. Kurgan, 2017. P. 183–186.
11. Babich E. A., Ovchinnikova L. Yu. Results of the use of bulls of foreign selection in the breeding herds of Northern Kazakhstan // Agro-industrial complex of Russia. 2017. Vol. 24. No. 1. P. 19–23.
12. Leshonok O. I., Tkachenko I. V., Gridina S. L. Results of a comprehensive evaluation of sires in breeding flocks of Sverdlovsk region // Advances in Agricultural and Biological Sciences. 2016. Vol.2. No. 1. P. 27–35.
13. Gridina S. L., Gridin V. F. Evaluation of breeding and productive qualities of cattle of black-and-white breed in the regions and republics of the Urals in 2013. Ekaterinburg, 2014. 64 p.
14. Gridina S. L., Gridin V. F. Evaluation of breeding and productive qualities of cattle of black-and-white breed in the regions and republics of the Urals in 2014. Ekaterinburg, 2015. 51 PP.
15. Gridina S. L., Gridin V. F. Evaluation of breeding and productive qualities of cattle of black-and-white breed in the regions and republics of the Urals in 2015. Ekaterinburg, 2016. 74 p.
16. Gridina S. L., Gridin V. F. Evaluation of breeding and productive qualities of cattle of black-and-white breed in the regions and republics of the Urals for 2016. Ekaterinburg, 2017. 63 p.
Download article as PDF: