Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (176) 2018Агротехнологии
EFFICIENCY OF COMPLEX PHYSIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE MATERIALS AT WINTER WHEAT SOWINGS IN THE ZONE OF THE UNSTABLE HUMIDIFICATION OF THE STAVROPOL TERRITORY
Thepurpose of our studies was to establish the features of the formation of theyield and quality of winter wheat grain using complex physiologically active substancesthat will allow us to develop recommendations for their use that allow us tooptimize the production process of agricultural crops. The studies were carriedout in 2015–2017 on the experimental field of the North Caucasian center,located in the zone of unstable moistening of the Stavropol Territory. Theobjects of research are winter wheat crops. The variety is Bagheera. Thefollowing preparations were studied: Raikat Start (treatment of seeds in a doseof 0.5 l/t), Aminokat 10 % (foliar treatment in the phase of spring tilleringat a dose of 0.3 l/ha), Atlanta Plus (foliar treatment in the phase of springtillering in 0.5 l/ha) and grain nutrient (foliar treatment in the phase ofspring tillering at a dose of 0.2 kg/ha). The use ofactive substances has contributed to an increase in the amount of raw gluten onaverage in variants by 2 %. The best results for this indicator weredemonstrated by the options Raikat Start (c) and Raikat Start (c) + AtlantaPlus (VIII), where the increase was 3.6 and 3.3 %, respectively. In options RaikatStart (c) + Aminokat (IV), Raikat Start (c) + Nutriant Grain (X), Aminokat (IV)+ Atlanta Plus (VIII), Raikat (c) + Aminokat (IV) + Atlanta (VIII) and Raikat(c) + Aminokat (IV) + Atlanta (VIII) + Nutrivant (X) the increase in thecontent of raw gluten in the grain was 1.9–2.5 %. The analysis of the obtained data showed that the useof complex physiologically active substances and their combinations in the zoneof unstable moistening of the Stavropol territory helps to increase the yieldof winter wheat grain by 4.4–11.9 c/ha, or 7.7–20.7 %. In addition, there is animprovement in the quality characteristics of grain: the amount of proteinincreases by 0.1–0.8, and raw gluten by 0.7–3.6 absolute percent, while thequality of the grain group does not change.
winter wheat, complex physiologically active substances, productivity, grain quality, sowing.
1. Kulintsev V. V., Godunova E. I., Zhelnakova L. I. et al. The farming system of the new generation of the Stavropol Territory. Stavropol, 2013. 520 p.
2. Eroshenko F. V., Eroshenko A. A., Storchak I. G. Efficiency of late non-root nitrogen fertilizing of winter wheat // Achievements of Science and Technology of the AIC. 2014. No. 8. P. 32–35.
3. Podlesnykh N. V. Photosynthetic activity of crops of different types of winter wheat in the conditions of the forest-steppe of the central Chernozem region // Bulletin of the Voronezh State Agrarian University. 2016. No. 2(49). P. 19–30.
4. Panfilova O. F., Pilshchikova N. V. Photosynthetic productivity and water exchange of winter wheat under precision farming // Methods and technologies in plant breeding and plant growing : collection of articles of International scientific-practical conference. Kirov, 2015. P. 414–418.
5. Neshin I. V., Myasoedova S. S., Barkhatova O. A. et al. The role of growth regulators in increasing the productivity of winter wheat // Farming. 2012. No. 3. P. 25–27.
6. Simatin T. V. The use of complex physiologically active substances on winter wheat crops in the conditions of the Stavropol Territory // Actual Problems of the Humanities and Natural Sciences. 2016. No. 3-1. P. 162–166.
7. Smurov S. I., Agafonov G. S., Grigorov O. V. et al. Efficiency and grain quality of winter wheat when cultivated using various technologies with the inclusion of elements of biological agriculture in the Belgorod Oblast // Belgorod Agricultural World. 2012. No. 2(69). P. 16–19.
8. Ivanchenko T. V., Igolnikova I. S. Influence of growth regulators on the productivity and grain quality of winter wheat in the conditions of the Lower Volga Region // News of the Nizhnevolzhsky Agro-University Complex. 2018. No. 1(49). P. 101–108.
9. Simatin T. V., Eroshenko F. V. Efficiency of complex physiologically active substances of the new generation on winter wheat sowings in the conditions of 2015 // Bulletin of SNIISH. 2015. No. 7. P. 220–226.
10. GOST R 54478-2011. Corn. Methods for determining the quantity and quality of gluten in wheat. M. : Standardinform, 2012. P. 22.
Download article as PDF: