Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (176) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
EPIZOOTOLOGICAL MONITORING OF INFECTIOUS AND PARASITIC DISEASES OF FISH, SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPORTANCE OF DEVELOPING A SYSTEM OF MONITORING THE STATE OF SURFACE WATER OF SMALL PONDS
A comparativeanalysis of the epizootic situation in fish farms and fishing reservoirs of theRussian Federation showed differences in the figures for 2000 from 2014. By2014, the number of fish farms and items surveyed increased by almost 3 times.At the same time, the number of farms unfavorable for fish diseases decreasedby more than 4 times. Analysis of the given veterinary data on the problems offish farms and fishing reservoirs suggests that infectious and invasivediseases of fish have the largest share. The study of fish pathologies in fishfarms and fishing reservoirs showed the prevalence of some invasive diseases.An analysis of the epizootic situation in fish farms and fish reservoirs inRussia showed significant positive changes over the years from 2000 to 2014:the number of disadvantaged farms as a whole and for individual fish diseasesdecreased with an increase in the number of farms examined. In fish farms,parasitic diseases are more often diagnosed: botriocefolez, caviosis,phylometrociasis. In fish ponds, pathogens of diphyllobotriosis andopisthorchiasis that are dangerous to humans are recorded, which is especiallyimportant to know for the timely prevention of possible infection by heattreatment of fish. Infectious diseases of fish are less common, but the damagefrom them is very significant. The use of a complex of antiepizootic measures,the main element of which is epizootic monitoring, gives a positive result. Thestrategic decision is the course adopted by the International Epizootic Bureau(OIE) on the use of epizootological monitoring in order to prevent diseases offish and other aquatic organisms.
fish farming, epizootological monitoring, infectious, non-communicable and invasive diseases of fish, Ural
1. Report on the results of the Work of the state veterinary service to ensure the epizootic and veterinary and sanitary well-being of the Republic of Buryatia for 2012. Ulan-Ude, 2013. 130 p.
2. Dugarzhapova E. D., Tsydypov V. T. Opportunistic microorganisms in fish of the lake Baikal region of the Republic of Buryatia // Topical issues of veterinary medicine in Siberia : proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 100th anniversary of Professor V. R. Filippov. Ulan-Ude, 2013. Vol. 2. P. 143–146.
3. Zotov V. V. safety of fish growing in the conditions of integrated technologies // Veterinary Science. 2014. No. 11. P. 46–49.
4. Naumova A. M., Naumov A. Y., Loginov L. S. Epizootological monitoring of fish farms and fisheries of waterbodies of Russia // Scientific works of VNIRO. St. Petersburg, 2016. Vol. 162. P. 97–103.
5. Lake Kotokelskoye: environment, biota, ecology / ed. N. M. Pronin, L. L. Ubugunov. Ulan-Ude : BNTS SO RAN, 013. 340 p.
6. Pavlov D. K., Pichueva A. A. Analysis of the epizootic situation in the world of viral diseases of fish // Veterinary Medicine. 2015. No. 2(13). P. 54–58.
7. Parshukov A. N., Ieshko E. P., Ilmast N. I. et al. Cases of infectious disease pike (Esox Lucius), lake Stone (White sea basin) // Actual Questions of Veterinary Biology. 2015. No. 3(27). P. 26–32.
8. Pichueva A. A., Doronin M. I., Pavlov D. K. Study of the biological properties of a field isolate of the virus spring viremia of carp “Orenburg 05/14” // Proceedings of the Federal Center for Animal Heal. M., 2016. Vol. 14. C. 211–222.
9. On approval of the List of infectious and especially dangerous diseases of animals, involving the carrying out of quarantine events : Order of the Ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation dated 19.12.2011 No. 476 [Electronic resource]. URL : https://base.garant.ru.
10. On approval of Veterinary rules of regionalization, the territory of the Russian Federation : Order of the Ministry of agriculture dated 14.12.2015 No. 635 [Electronic resource]. URL : https://base.garant.ru.
11. Pylnov V. A., Rybakov S. S., Moroz N. V. Methodical recommendations on sampling for virological studies to the detection of hemorrhagic septicemia virus, infectious hematopoietic necrosis of tissue of salmonids, infectious pancreatic necrosis, spring viraemia of carp. Vladimir, 2013. 12 p.
12. Reshetnikova A. D. The database “The epizootic monitoring of parasitic diseases of animals of Yakutia”, created by the program of the NVU // Russian journal of Parasitology. 2015. Vol. 3. P. 24.
13. Rahkonen R., Wennerstrom P., Rintamaki P. et al. Healthy fish Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Helsinki, 2013. 181 p.
14. Rudakova S. L. ihtiopatologice Provision of welfare facilities and aquaculture farms of Russia // Scientific works of VNIRO. St. Petersburg, 2016. Vol. 162. P. 104–115.
15. Data on diseases of fish and other aquatic organisms, form No. 3 – VET, 2014 (extraction). M.: Research Center of Veterinary Medicine, 2015. P. 129–130.
16. SanPiN 1.3.2322-08 “Safety of work with microorganisms of 3–4 groups of pathogenicity (danger) and causative agents of parasitic diseases” [Electronic resource]. URL : https://base.garant.ru.
17. Smirnova I. R. et al. Improving the quality and safety of food raw materials and food products – the most important socio-economic problem of our time // Prospects of science : collection of articles of the International scientific-practical conference. Ufa : RITS BashSU, 2014. P. 142–145.
18. Smirnova I. R., Zotov V. V. Dynamics of changes in the population of aeromonads and pseudomonades in fish-breeding reservoirs of the Moscow region // Veterinary Medicine. 2015. No. 08. P. 45–47.
19. Smirnova I. R., Kryukov G. M., Zotov V. V. et al. Environmental and biological monitoring of inland water bodies in Central region of Russia // Problems of Veterinary Sanitation, Hygiene and Ecology. 2015. No. 4(16). P. 63–67.
20. Smirnova I. R., Zotov V. V., Ornatskaya A. A. Effective environmental method of prevention of bacterial diseases of pond fish // Problems of Veterinary Sanitation, Hygiene and Ecology. 2015. No. 2 (14). P. 67–71.
21. Epizootic situation on helminthiasis of fish and measures of their prevention in reservoirs and fish farms of the Volgograd region : recommendations / comp. by S. N. Fedotkina. Volgograd : Volgograd state agrarian University, 2013. 24 p.
22. Shchelkunov I. S. 2013. Problems of domestic aquaculture and fish health // Veterinary. 2013. No. 9. P. 3–8.
23. Yarovaya L. D., Aghabekyan D. A. Monitoring of parasitic diseases of fish (according to veterinary-sanitary examination) on the territory of Krasnodar region : proc. of articles. Krasnodar, 2016. P. 21.
24. Poltavchenko T. V., Grytsyk O. B., Parfenyuk I. O. Monition of diseases of the pond fish of the economy of the Rivne region // Scientific Bulletin of the LNUVMBT named after Gzhytsky. 2014. No. 2(59). Vol. 1. Ch. 1. P. 32.
25. World organization for Animal Health (OIE), Aquatic animal code [Electronic resource]. URL : http://www.oie.int (date of access : 20.03.2016).
Download article as PDF: