Аграрный вестник Урала № 10 (177) 2018Экономика
PERFECTION OF THE SYSTEM OF MATERIAL MOTIVATION ON THE EXAMPLE OF JSC "SMAK"
The study of trends and patterns of people's work, the creation of a highlyeffective mechanism for motivating, qualifying growth and the orientation oflabor to obtain high production results is one of the main factors that ensureits development. In addition, a scientifically based policy in the field ofpayment and material motivation of labor in organizations in the currentconditions helps to overcome the economic crisis and revitalize production,involve active workers, including young specialists, in the real economy. The mostimportant element in stimulating labor in the conditions of developing marketrelations in Russia is wages, which serve as one of the means to meet thediverse needs of members of society. That is why the improvement of theorganization of labor remuneration, the development of new approaches to payfor labor, connected with the conditions of concrete production and meeting themodern requirements of economic theory, is becoming especially topical today.
Theoretical issues of improving wage systems and motivation of workers arewidely discussed in modern economic literature. Numerous foreign and domesticresearchers, along with general theoretical problems, emphasize the urgency ofthe problems of adapting payment systems and motivating employees to thespecific conditions of the functioning of organizations. Important are theissues of strengthening the linkage of the wage level with the results ofproduction activities, as well as the implementation in practice of strategiesfor cooperation between workers and employers. All of the above applies toorganizations of the agro-industrial complex.
organization of the agrarian complex, system of material motivation of personnel, joint-stock company "SMAC", labor remuneration.
1. Alekhina O. Stimulating effect of flexible wage systems // Man and work. 2014. No. 1. P.92.
2. Gerchikov V. I. Motivation, incentives and remuneration of staff. Tutorial. - State University - Higher School of Economics. 2016. P.110.
3. Dessler G. Personnel management. M: Bean. Laboratory of Knowledge. 2013. P.435.
4. Kondareva S. I., Petryakova S. V. Labor remuneration in an agricultural enterprise and social insurance // Youth and Science. 2017. No. 4. P.25.
5. Zarubina E. V. Motivation of human resources: concept, essence, structure // Agrarian education and science. 2016. No. 4. P. 34.
6. Zarubina E. V. Personnel Management and Human Resource Management in Modern Russian Organizations // Agrarian Education and Science. 2016. No. 4. P. 29.
7. Litvinyuk A. A. Motivation and stimulation of labor activity. Theory and practice a textbook for bachelors. M.: Publisher Yurayt, 2017. P.398. (Series: Bachelor, Academic course). [Electronic resource]: https: //biblio-online.ru/viewer/56C5D0AF-88DD-45E4-BA85-B10CE85587F7
8. Maklakov A. G. General Psychology. St. Petersburg: Peter. 2016. P.207.
9. Fundamentals of Personnel Management: Textbook for high schools / Ed. R.G. Yanovsky. Rostov n/D: Phoenix. 2016. P.64.
10. Travin V. V., Magura M. I., Kurbatova M. B. Motivational management: Module III: Training manual. 2 nd ed., Rev. M .: Case. 2016. P.96. - (Modular program "Leader of the XXI century").
11. Utkin E. A. Fundamentals of motivational management. Moscow: EKMOS, 2017. P.352.
Download article as PDF: