Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (178) 2018Агротехнологии
УДК:633.11 (631.52) 571.12
EARLY AND SREDNERANNY GRADES OF SPRING-SOWN SOFT FIELD OF THE SIBERIAN SELECTION, STRONG ON QUALITY OF GRAIN, AS INITIAL MATERIAL FOR SELECTION
Selection was and remains to one of the main reservesof increase in productivity and improvement of quality of seed of spring-sownfield in Siberia. I have gained successful development of selection ofspring-sown field in 70–80 of last century when in the region four selectioncenter have been created: West Siberian (Omsk), Siberian (Novosibirsk), Altai(Barnaul), East Siberian (Krasnoyarsk). At the beginning of the current centuryit is created selection center in NIISH of the Northern Trans-Ural region. Selectioncenter had excellent material and laboratory base on that period of time. Incommon different experts worked on creation of new grades: selectors,geneticists, physiologists, biochemists, phytopathologists, technologists,agrochemists, etc. initial material from a world collection of N. I. Vavilovwas widely used, including also winter grades of strong wheat. By the beginningof the current century in the region on selection the enormous reserve iscreated and grains of a grade of spring-sown soft field, strong on quality,which are sowed on the main arable land reserved for this culture are removed.At the same time, it should be noted that the volume of preparation of foodwheat in Siberia in many respects depends on climatic conditions every year. Inthis regard it is necessary to study the available strong early and mid-earlygrades of spring-sown soft field of the Siberian selection in identicalconditions, to allocate the best of them on productivity and quality of grainfor further use in selection programs and also for expansion under them tocultivated area. In a forest-steppe zone of the Tyumen region, on the skilledfield GAU of the Northern Trans-Ural region it is studied at early ripe andnine mid-early grades of strong, spring-sown field of the Siberian selection.On a complex of economic were allocated: “Novosibirsk 15”, “Polyushko”, “Boyevchanka”,“Novosibirsk 31”, “Altai 92”, “Vavenkov's Memories”, “Tulun 12”, “Tyumen 80”.They can be used as initial material in selection of spring-sown soft field.
spring-sown field, selection, initial material, precocity, productivity, quality of grain.
1. Ageeva E. V., Likhenko I. E., Sovetov V. V., Piskarev V. V. Ecological plasticity of wheat in the forest-steppe of Western Siberia //the Messenger of the Novosibirsk state agricultural university. 2015. № 1 (34). P. 22–28.
2. Ageeva E. V., Likhenko I. E. Quality of grain of early ripe and sredneranny grades of spring-sown soft field //Siberian messenger of agricultural science. 2017. T. 47. № 6 (259). P. 28–34.
3. Anosov S. I., Sovetov V. V., Likhenko I. E., Ageeva E. V., Likhenko N. I., Schreiber P. P. Creation of mid-season grades of spring-sown soft field // Siberian messenger of agricultural science. 2015. № 4 (245). P. 20–25.
4. Belkina R. I., Akhtariyeva T. S., Kucherov D. I., Maslenko M. I., Savchenko A. A., Moiseyeva K. V. Efficiency and quality of seed of spring-sown soft field in the Northern Trans-Ural region. Tyumen, 2017.
5. Belkina R. I., Moiseyeva K. V., Polyakov M. V. Features of photosynthetic activity of spring-sown field // In the collection: History and methodology of the fiziologo-biochemical and soil researches Collection of Scientific Works on materials of the scientific conference devoted to the 100 anniversary of department of physiology of plants and microorganisms of the Perm state national research university. 2017. P. 7–8.
6. Belkina R. I., Letyago Yu. A. Rational use of grain of grades of strong and valuable wheat in the Northern Trans-Ural region // News of the Orenburg state agricultural university. 2017. № 5 (67). P. 19–21.
7. Belkina R. I., Letyago Yu. A. Wheat of the Tyumen region: quality of grain, flour and bread. Tyumen, 2017.
8. Dospekhov B. A. Technique of field experiment. M.: Agropromizdat, 1985. 351 p.
9. Zykin V. A., Belan I. A., Yusov V. S., Kirayev R. S., Chanyshev I. O. Ecological plasticity of agricultural plants (technique and assessment). Ufa, 2011. 97 p.
10. Kazak A. A., Loginov Yu. P., Shamanin V. P., Yudin A. A. Selection of adaptive grades of spring-sown field in Siberia // Grain farm of Russia. 2015. № 1. P. 26–30.
11. Kazak A. A., Loginov L. Yu. Cellular resources of spring-sown soft field of Western Siberia in the solution of food security of the region // Grain farm. 2016. № 3. P. 44–47.
12. Likhenko I. E., Salina E. A., Artyomova G. V., Sovetov V. V. The prospects of development of selection of crops in Siberia // In the collection: Adaptability of crops in extreme conditions of the Central and East Asian macroregion symposium materials with the international participation. 2018. P. 25–34.
13. Loginov Yu. P., Kazak A. A., Yakubyshina L. I. Import substitution of grain crops in the Tyumen region // The Messenger of the Altai state agricultural university. 2016. № 7 (141). P. 14–20.
14. Marchenko L. V., Kuznetsova E. A., Belkina R. I. Agroecological assessment of sowing and fruitful properties of seeds of spring-sown field. Tyumen, 2014.
15. Methods of State crop testing. M., 1997. 216 p.
16. Moiseyeva K. V. Stages of selection work on spring-sown field in the Northern Trans-Ural region // In the collection: Selection of Plants: Last, Real and Future the collection of materials I of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference with the international participation devoted to the 140 anniversary of NIU “BELGU” and the 100 anniversary since the birth of the selector, the scientist and the teacher, the doctor of agricultural sciences, professor Shchelokova Zoya Ivanovna. 2017. P. 121–122.
17. Moiseyeva K. V. Indicators of quality of seed of spring-sown soft field in the conditions of the Northern Trans-Ural region // In the collection: Prospects of production of food of new generation. materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference with the international participation devoted to memory of professor Saprygin Georgy Petrovich. 2017. P. 198–200.
18. Moiseyeva K. V. Comparative efficiency of grades of spring-sown soft field in the northern forest-steppe of the Tyumen region / K. V. Moiseyeva / In the collection: Current problems of agriculture of mountain territories materials of the VI International scientific and practical conference. 2017. Page 38-41.
19. Moiseyeva K. V. A grade as an element of the production technology of competitive grain // In the collection: XVII Satpayevsky readings Materials of the International scientific conference of young scientists, undergraduates, school and university students. 2017. P. 253–257.
20. Moiseyeva K. V., Serdyukova L. A. Influence of sowing time on formation of the area of leaves and efficiency of early ripe grades of spring-sown field // Agrofood policy of Russia. 2017. № 12 (72). P. 113–117.
21. Moiseyeva K. V. Photosynthetic activity of grades of spring-sown soft field in the conditions of the Northern Trans-Ural region / K. V. Moiseyeva // The Messenger of the Kyrgyz national agricultural university of K. I. Scriabin. 2017. № 4 (45). P. 189–191.
22. Pushkaryov D. V., Chursin A. S., Kuzmin O. G., Krasnova Yu. S., Karakoz I. I., Shamanin V. P. Variability of climatic factors and productivity of grades of spring-sown soft field in a steppe zone of the Omsk region // The Messenger of the Omsk state agricultural university. 2018. № 2 (30). P. 39–45.
23. Serdyukova L. A., Moiseyeva K. V. Quality of grain of grades of spring-sown soft field in the conditions of the northern forest-steppe of the Tyumen region // In the collection: The Prospects of development of Agrarian and industrial complex in works of young scientists the collection of materials of a regional scientific and practical conference of young scientists. Ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation of the State Agricultural University of the Northern Trans-Ural region. 2014. P. 141–144.
24. Tobolova G. V., Letyago Yu. A., Belkina R. I. Assessment of grades of soft spring-sown field on technological properties and biochemical signs //Agrofood policy of Russia. 2015. № 5 (41). P. 64–67.
25. Yudin A. A., Manuylova G. M., Konstantinova T. V. Selection of spring-sown soft field in the conditions of the Irkutsk region // The Messenger of IrSACA. 2017. № 78. P. 26.
Download article as PDF: