Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (178) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
TUBERCULOSIS SMALL PETS-SOCIALLY SIGNIFICANT THREAT INFECTION
Environmental disaster of theXXI century declared tuberculosis. This has been done by the world healthorganization and the international Union against tuberculosis and lungdiseases. In addition, the disease is recognized as a problem of global danger.March 27 is declared the world tuberculosis day. It was on this day that theGerman scientist Robert Koch received the causative agent of tuberculosis inpure culture on coagulated blood serum and made a report about his discovery ata meeting of the Berlin physiological society in 1882. 130 years have passed. Apowerful system of diagnosis and prevention of tuberculosis has been created inthe world. Tuberculosis retreats, but does not give up. The issues of naturalfoci of tuberculosis remain almost unexplored: the list of the main species ofsynanthropic and wild animals – carriers of pathogenic and conditionallypathogenic (atypical) mycobacteria; the mechanisms of their transmission amongwild animals, livestock farms and back to the wild fauna; the terms of thesurvival of pathogens in various objects of the environment (soil, water,plants, etc.), the role of ticks and winged insects in the circulation ofpathogens have not been finalized.It is known that sick dogs and cats are the cause of infection withtuberculosis of cattle. In the literature of diseases of dogs and cats ar oftenlit briefly, without taking into account modern possibilities of diagnostics,treatment and prevention of many diseases that relates to tuberculosis dogs andcats. There is still no accurate data on the epidemic situation on tuberculosisin dogs and cats in Yekaterinburg and the Sverdlovsk region, including Russia.Insufficiently studied the symptoms of the disease, which greatly complicatesthe clinical recognition of tuberculosis of dogs and cats, there are noeffective methods of diagnostics and specific prevention of the disease. Homecarnivores because of their biological characteristics require a certainapproach to the diagnosis and elimination of infectious diseases to which theyare susceptible. Dogs and cats areoften exposed to tuberculosis. Infection withtuberculosis in dogs and cats in cities is associated with the incidence oftuberculosis of their owners, and in rural areas - in disadvantagedtuberculosis cattle farms. Insufficient knowledge of tuberculosis of domesticanimals (dogs and cats), the lack of effective methods of diagnosis andspecific prevention and inferiority of veterinary and sanitary measures, aswell as the relevance of the above problems from both theoretical and practicalpoints of view, are of great importance in science.
tuberculosis, mycobacteria, socially significant infection, domestic carnivorous animals, diagnostic methods, urban ecosystem, prevention, complex of antiepizootic measures.
1. Belousova R. V., Yarygina E. I. [et al.] Virology and biotechnology. SPb.: Lan, 2016. 220 p.
2. Gosmanov R. G., Kolychev N. M., Novitsky N. N. Basic principles of microbial infection and immunity. SPb: Lan, 2016. 280 p.
3. Kushnir A. T. [et al.] Prevention of infectious animal diseases by aerosol chemical and biological agents. SPb: Lan, 2016. 192 p.
4. Ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation. Order of December 19, 2011 № 476 “On approval of the list of infectious, including particularly dangerous animal diseases, for which restrictive measures can be established (quarantine)”.
5. Naiman A. H., Gulyukin M. I. Mycobacterial infections of cattle (tuberculosis, paratuberculosis). M.: Zootecnia, 2014. 235 p.
6. About the approval of sanitary and epidemiological rules of SP 220.127.116.1114-13 “prevention of tuberculosis” (with changes for February 6, 2015).
7. On amendments to the Law of the Russian Federation “On veterinary medicine” and certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation. M., July 13, 2015.
8. Popov I. O., Titkina S. N., Semenov S. L., Yasyukevich V. V. Model estimates of the spread of vectors of some human diseases in the XXI century in Russia and neighboring countries // Problems of environmental monitoring and modeling. 2013. № 25. P. 395–427.
9. Collection of infectious and other animal diseases (with description). Regulatory and legal documents and guidelines for the implementation of the state veterinary service of the Russian Federation. 2013. (Registered in the Ministry of justice 27.04.2006 № 7756) (ed. Order of the Ministry of agriculture of 06.07.2006 № 195).
10. Supotnitsky M. V. “Forgotten” immunology of epidemic, infectious and postvaccinal processes //News of medicine and pharmacy. 2014. № 9–10. P. 19–23; № 11–12. P. 16–20.
11. Federal service for supervision of consumer rights protection and human welfare. The chief state sanitary doctor of the Russian Federation and the Resolution of October 22, 2013 № 60 about the approval of sanitary and epidemiological rules of SP 18.104.22.16814-13 “Prevention of tuberculosis”.
12. Speech by the President of the Russian Federation at the WHO First Global Ministerial Conference “Eliminating Tuberculosis in the Epoch of Realizing Sustainable Development Goals: A Multi-Sectoral Approach” // Website of the Ministry of Health of the Chuvash Republic. URL: http://medicin.cap.ru/news/2017/11/16/vistuplenie-prezidenta-rossijskoj-federacii-na-per.
13. Tubercle bacillus // TV DOC. URL: http://tbdoc.ru/faq/mikobakterii.html.
14. Mycobacterium tuberculosis: biological properties and important features of life // U pulmonologa. URL: https://upulmanologa.ru/etiologiya/mikobakterii-tuberkuleza-527.
Download article as PDF: