Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (178) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
ASSESSMENT EXTERIOR SIGNS IN PREDICTING MEAT PRODUCTIVITY OF YOUNG CATTLE OF SIMMENTAL BREED AND SIMMENTAL-BISON IN YAKUTIA
The article presents the results of studieson the dynamics of live weight, exterior measurements and body compositionindices in purebred Simmental and crossbred animals. It is established that thehybrids obtained as a result of crossing of cows of Simmental breed with forestbison in all age periods surpassed the Simmental analogs on live weight andintensity of growth. The dynamics of the exterior of the measurements had nostatistically significant intergroup differences, except in the indices ofmassiveness and bytosti from the crossbred calves in 5 and 18 months of age,the superiority in 5месячном the age was on the index of bytosti – of 8,85 %(P ≥ 0,99), the index of massiveness and 5,5 % (P ≥ 0,95).In 18 months – 8,3–8,9 % and 6,7–8,2 %, respectively (p ≥ 0,95).The study of the relationship of live weight with the main linear measurementsrevealed a positive, straightforward, sufficiently high correlation. Thus, thecorrelation coefficient between live weight at 24 months and height at withersat 9 months of age was 0,909 in bulls, 0,998 in heifers, 0,937 and 0,966respectively in Simmental-bison. At the same time, for Simmental bisonsignificantly high correlation coefficients were found between live weight andchest girth: in bulls – 0,949, in heifers – 0,909 (p ≥ 0,99), chestdepth 0,816 and 0,676, as well as oblique body length – 0,885 and 0,951,respectively (P ≥ 0,99). In General, the material obtained as, aresult of mathematical processing indicates the possibility of predicting themeat productivity of experimental animals on the main exterior measurements.
exterior, constitution, measurements, body indices, hybridization, genetic potential.
1. Bagirov V. A., Ivanov R. V., Hompodoeva U. V., Ilin A. N., Afanasiev I. I. Obtaining new forms of agricultural animals in Yakutia on the basis of hybridization bighorn sheep to the shank and domestic sheep // Husbandry. 2015. № 2. P. 10–12.
2. Bagirov V. A., Iolchiev B. S., Volkova N. A, Zinoviev N. A. Influence of cryopreservation on biological parameters of seed in hybrids of Romanov breed and argali // Agricultural biology. 2017. Vol. 52, № 2. P. 268–273.
3. Volin A. A., Zaitsev S. Yu., Bagirov V. A., Gusev I. V., Rykov, R. A., Zinovieva N. A. Study of biochemical profile of interspecific hybrids of sheep and argali // Veterinary Medicine, Zootechny and Biotechnology. 2017. № 4. P. 58–64.
4. Deniskov T. E., Dotsev A. B., Bagirov V. A., Vimmers K., Reyer H., Brem G., Zinovieva N. A. Assessment of biodiversity in interspecies hybrids of the genus OVIS using STR and SNP markers // In the collection: Problems and prospects of development of modern reproductive technology, Cryobiology and their role in the intensification of livestock Materials of the international scientific and practical conference, Dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Opening number 103 and the memory of L. K. Ernst (08.01.1929–26.04.2012). 2017. P. 307–309.
5. Diev A.V., Denisova I.e., Bagirov V. A., Wimmers K., Reyer H., BREM G., Zinoviev N.. Genetic characteristic of hybrids of argali and sheep of Romanov breed based on whole-genome SNP analysis // Actual biotechnology. 2017. № 2 (21).P. 157a-160.
6. Aibazov A. M., Mamontova T. V. Some productive and biological indicators of offspring derived from crosses of West Caucasian Tur and Karachai goats // Collection of scientific works of all-Russian scientific research Institute of sheep breeding and goat breeding. 2014. Vol. 1. № 7 (1). P. 50–55.
7. Fisin V. I. Creation of highly productive breeds and crosses of animals and birds // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2017. Vol. 87. № 4. P. 333–336.
8. Katmakov P. S., Khaminich P. S. Exterior-constitutional and economic-useful features of Holsteins Simmental cows of different genotypes // Vestnik of Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy. 2013. № 2 (22). P. 69–73.
9. Katmakov P. S., Anfimova, L. V. the Weight growth of young cattle of different genetic origin // Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy. 2013. № 1 (21). P. 104–108
10. Anfimova L. V. Phenotypic features of Holstein black-and-white cattle of different genetic groups: diss. Cand. S. H. Kinel, 2014. 115 p.
Download article as PDF: