Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (178) 2018Экономика
COMPETITIVENESS AND PROFITABILITY OF THE POULTRY INDUSTRY AS A FACTOR IN THE PRODUCTION OF ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRODUCTS
In ourcountry, the issue of food quality is particularly relevant due to thedeterioration in the health of the population, the increase in the cost ofmedical care, as well as an increase in the number of persons with foodallergic reactions, liver pathology, and other organs. The obvious dependenceof human health on the quality of food determines the urgency of obtaining fromfarm animals and poultry products free of antibiotics and chemotherapy. Exportof insecticides and other pesticides is possible due to increased demand formineral and bio-mineral fertilizers, but the procedures for registration ofproducts and their introduction to the international market require significantpreliminary preparation, which can significantly delay the time of entry of therelevant products into the market, as well as increase costs, but in the mediumand long term are absolutely justified. The strategy of introducing owndevelopments to the international market is the direct use of international intellectualproperty rights and license agreements based on them. Intellectual propertyincludes two key tools: formula elements and pesticide production methods. Innovationsin the technological field are reduced to improve the ways and conditions ofpoultry keeping at poultry farms and farms. With their help it is possible tocreate system of year-round completing of a bird's livestock and to makeuninterrupted release of poultry products. Progress at the technological levelwill be determined by the improvement of conditions in the mechanization andautomation of production processes.
agricultural complex, pesticides, insecticides, fipronil, agriculture, agricultural fertilizers, agrochemical products, production of pesticides, mineral fertilizers.
1. Federal Law No. 109 of July 19, 1997 (ed. 07/13/2015) “On the safe handling of pesticides and agrochemicals” // Consultant Plus. – URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_15221 (access date: 10.09.2017).
2. The state catalog of pesticides and agrochemicals permitted for use on the territory of the Russian Federation, as of July 4, 2014 // Garant legal information portal. –- URL: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71833632 (access date: 10.09.2017).
3. Catalog of pesticides registered in the territory of the Russian Federation. Catalog of agrochemicals registered on the territory of the Russian Federation // Single Service Portal of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia. – URL: http://mcx.ru/ministry/departments/departament-rastenievodstva-mekhanizatsii-khimizatsii-i-zashchity-rasteniy/industry-information/info-gosudarstvennaya-usluga-po-gosudarstvennoy-registratsii-pestitsidov-i-agrokhimikatov (access date: 10.09.2017).
4. US-Netherlands relations // US Department website. – URL: https://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3204.htm (access date: 12.09.2017).
5. US Patent and Trademark Office. – URL: http://appft1.uspto.gov (access date: 10.09.2017).
6. Analysis of the egg market in the Russian Federation in 2012–2016 // Store selling marketing research. – URL: http://marketing.rbc.ru/news_research/11/04/2017/562950001143659.shtml (access date: 10.09.2017).
7. Reference and address information on egg poultry farms of Russia // Information retrieval system “Business Portal”. – URL: http://www.biznes-portal.com/ResearchInfo.aspx?rid=676 (access date: 10.09.2017).
8. The market of pesticides and other agrochemical products. Current situation and forecast for 2017–2021 // Alto Consulting Group. – URL: http://alto-group.ru/otchot/marketing/543-rynok-pesticidov-i-prochix-agroximicheskix-produktov-tekushhaya-situaciya-i-prognoz-2015-2019-gg.html (access date: 10.09.2017).
9. Ivanov A. Yu., Katalevsky D. Yu., Lianos J. Seed market: globalization, competition and intellectual property. Law. 2016. No. 5 // Analytical portal “Otrasli prava”. – URL: http: //otrasli-prava.rf/article/20569 (access date: 10.09.2017).
10. Katalevsky D. Yu., Kavtaradze D. N. Seeds and Food Security of Russia: Proceedings of the 10th International Conference of the Faculty of Public Administration of the Moscow State University named after M. V. Lomonosov. 2012. T. 1 // ISTINA. – URL: https://istina.msu.ru/publications/article/602429 (access date: 08.09.2017).
11. Kochelyagin N. The seed market has become dependent // Agroinvestor. 2015. No. 11. – URL: https://www.agroinvestor.ru/analytics/article/22504-rynok-popal-v-zavisimost/ (access date: 11.09.2017).
12. Kudinova O. KHSPR without components. The Chemical Journal. 2016. No. 9. – URL: http://tcj.ru/en/journal/september-2016 (access date: 10.09.2017).
13. Nechkin O.S. R & D, patents and inventions as the main object of commercial interest of transnational companies. Economics, sociology and law // Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY. – https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25925619 (access date: 10.09.2017).
14. Romanova T. Russians are at risk of buying poisonous products and dying // Lenta.ru – Russian and world news today. – URL: https://lenta.ru/articles/2017/08/23/badeggs (access date: 10.09.2017).
Download article as PDF: