Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (179) 2018Агротехнологии
A NEW VARIETY OF PLUM URALSKIE ZORI
Research carried out in the direction of the fundamentals of theselection process of the creation of new plant genotypes with high economicvaluable signs of productivity, resistance to bio and Austrasia. According tothe results of competitive testing of varieties and forms of plum selectionSverdlovsk breeding station horticulture – a structural unit of the UralFederal Agrarian Research Center of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy ofSciences, and introduced varieties of plum on a complex of economic and usefulfeatures (winter hardiness, productivity, early maturation, taste qualities)allocated chinese plum variety “Uralskie zori”, breeding Sverdlovsk breedingstation horticulture. The morphological, biological and economiccharacteristics of the new plum variety are given. The fruits of earlyripening, weighing 25-30 g, dark red. The fleshis tender, juicy, very good sweet and sour taste. Fruits contain: dry solublesubstance – 16,0 %, sugar – 9,39 %, acid – 1,54 %, vitamin C – 52,8mg%. Fruit ripening early: the third decade of July – the beginning of August.Fruiting is good, 6 years of age were harvested 128,0 kg/ha. The supply area is5×3 m. the Variety of multi-purpose. The trees are medium-sized, highlyresistant. Basic teaching AIDS for the study was: the Program and methods ofbreeding and variety investigation of fruit, berry and nut crops [6, 7];Pomologia. Volume III. Stone cultures . The variety “Uralskie zori” in 2018is accepted in the State variety test and is recommended to the Chelyabinsk GSUin the State register of selection achievements allowed to use on the Uralregion.
plum, variety, adaptability, Ural.
1. Glaz, N. V., Lebedeva, T. V., Vasiliev A. A. Mobilization of the gene pool of fruit and berry crops and potatoes in the southern Urals / Selection, seed production and technology of fruit crops and potatoes: a collection of scientific papers. 2016. Pp. 217–221.
2. Eremin G. V., Safarov R. M. Intensive technologies of cultivation of Russian plum: (methodical recommendations). State Scientific Institution “Crimean Experimental Breeding Station of the North Caucasus Zonal Scientific Research Institute of Horticulture and Viticulture”, 2013. 35 p.
3. Introduction of non-traditional fruit, berry and vegetable plants in Western Siberia / A. B. Gorbunov, V. S. Smagin, Yu. V. Foteev, et al. Novosibirsk: Academic publishing house “Geo”, 2013. 290 p.
4. Matyunin M. N. Spontaneous polyploidy // Biological features and selection of stone-seed cultures in the Altai Mountains. 2016. Pp. 116–157.
5. Matyunin M. N. Resistance of stone fruits to damping off // Biological features and selection of stone fruits in the Altai Mountains. 2016. Pp. 162–168.
6. Program and methods of sorting fruit, berry and nut crops / Ed. E. N. Sedova. Orel: All-Russian Research Institute of Fruit Crops Selection, 1999. 608 p.
7. Program and methods of breeding fruit, berry and nut crops / Ed. E. N. Sedova. Orel: All-Russian Research Institute of Fruit Crops Selection, 1995. 502 p.
8. Pomology. T. III. Stone fruit cultures. Orel: All-Russian Research Institute of Fruit Crops Selection, 2008. 580 p.
9. Slepneva T. N., Isakova M. G. The modern gene pool of stone fruits in the Middle Urals: mobilization, preservation and study // In the book: Ecology and geography of plants and plant communities: materials of the IV International Scientific Conference. 2018. Pp. 902–907.
10. Wide unified classifier of the CMEA of the genus Prunus L. – Plum / Comp. V. L. Vitkovsky, K. D. Melnikova, Z. M. Gavrilina, V. A. Korneychuk. L.: VIR, 1988. 36 p.
Download article as PDF: