Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (179) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
EXPERIMENTAL SUBSTANTIATION OF EFFICIENCY OF IMPORT-SUBSTITUTING DISINFECTANT ANOLYTE (ANK+) IN VETERINARY MEDICINE
The unfavorable epizootological situation associated with the annualincrease in the total number of infectious diseases, the constant replenishmentof the existing nomenclature of infectious diseases due to new and returninginfections (from 1 to 3 diseases per year, against which there are no vaccines)create real threats associated not only with the involvement of a large numberof animals in this epizootological process, but also with a heavy burden ofadditional costs for the state. Non-specific prevention due to the lack ofvaccines against the absolute majority of infections plays a crucial role ineliminating the outbreak and further stopping the spread of infectiousdiseases. Disinfection is of great importance among all veterinary and sanitarymeasures aimed at preventing or eliminating infectious diseases of animals,birds and humans, as it blocks the second link in the epizootic chain.Disinfecting objects of the environment, disinfection eliminates the factorsand mechanisms of transmission of pathogenic and opportunistic viruses andbacteria from the source of infection to the susceptible organism. Veterinaryspecialists should take into account many factors that affect the quality ofdisinfection: high contamination of air and equipment with bacteria, virusesand fungi, the presence in the biocenosis of multi-resistant strains that areresistant to most antimicrobial drugs and disinfectants. The leading role is givento the selection of disinfectants, which should have a wide microbicidalactivity, providing in low concentrations suppression of spores, bacteria,viruses, fungi, short exposure, no destructive effect on the structure, have alow cost of working solutions, be safe for people and the environment. Today,the main method of disinfection is chemical, based on the use of a wide rangeof disinfectants. One of the promising areas is the use of peroxide compounds,aerosols which meet the requirements of environmental cleanliness.
disinfection, animals, anolyte (ANK+), nonspecific prevention, veterinary objects, pathogens, decontamination, electrochemical activated solution.
1. Kanischev V. V. dangerous to the health of patients and staff of medical institutions trends in the development of recommendations on application of disinfectants to be registered in Russia // Epidemiolog.ru. URL: http://www.epidemiolog.ru/publications/detail.php?ID=9315.
2. Malysheva A. S., Petrova O. G. Problems of disinfection in infectious diseases of cattle // Youth and science. 2018. No. 1.
3. Odegov E. S., Petrova O. G. Modes of disinfection in diseases of light cattle // Actual problems of conservation and development of biological resources: a collection of materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. 2015. Pp. 293–295.
4. Petrova O. G., Barashkin M. I., Milstein I. M. Detergent is a modern disinfectant for use in poultry // Veterinary science. 2016. No. 11. Pp. 21–24.
5. Federal clinical guidelines for the selection of chemical disinfectants and sterilization for use in medical organizations. Approved at the General meeting of members of the non-profit partnership “National association of specialists in the control of infections associated with the provision of medical care” (NP “NASCI”) 19.11.2014.
6. Shestopalov N. V. Actual problems of disinfectology and tasks to ensure sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population, President of the NoD: report at the General meeting of members of the nod 25.11.2015, DD. No. 4. 2015. Pp. 10–15.
7. Shestopalov N. V., Shandala M. G. The role and importance of disinfectologist science and practice in achieving the anti-goals // Disinfection. 2016. Pp. 47–51.
8. Ugryumov O. V., Yarullin R. S., Khisamutdinov A. G., Alekseev A. P., Ugryumova S. V., Ravilov A. Z., Borisova N. V. New import-substituting disinfecting products for livestock and poultry // Agricultural theme. 2015. No. 8 (73). Pp. 17–19.
9. Ugryumov O. V., Yarullin P. S., Khisamutdinov A. G., Ugryumova V. S., Ravilov R. Kh., Ravilov A. Z., Gaifullin R. M., Davletkhanov I. N., Nasybullina A. S. The study of corrosion and foaming activity of new import-substituting disinfectant “Recodes” // Bulletin of Technological University. 2018. Vol 21 (3). Pp. 94–97.
10. Khisamutdinov A. G., Mingaleev D. N., Ravilov R. Kh., Valiev M. M., Ugryumova S. V., Ugryumov O. V., Ravilov A. Z. Epizootic situation on bovine tuberculosis in the Republic of Tatarstan // Scientific notes of the Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine. 2018. Vol. 234 (II). Pp. 209–215.
11. STEL – Vitold Bakhir Institute of Electrochemical Systems and Technologies. URL: http://vbinstitute.ru/equipment/stel.
Download article as PDF: