Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (179) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
EFFICIENCY IN THE USE OF PREPARED FEEDS “STOUT”, “PEDIGREE” IN FEEDING DOGS BREED GERMAN SHEPHERD
In the midst of the town dogs FKOU in the PermInstitute of the Federal Penal Correction Service was held scientific andeconomic experience on feeding ready dry forages “Stout”, “Pedigree” on thebackground of the dish made from natural products in the nursery to feedCook-House 3 groups of animals, and before the completion of the saline in thewinter. The purpose of the study is to explore the possibility of replacing thefeed dish ready dry while maintaining good physiological condition of the dogsand getting this budgetary savings. Before experience all the animals were keptin prepared food aft as a soup-gruel, and then the control group left on preparedfood, and I experienced a group gradually transferred to feeding dry food “Stout”,II group – on dry food “Pedigree”. Feeding dogs was carried out in quantitiesprescribed departmental order: 600 g of dry food a day head made 4300–5000 ml,which was recalculated to dry substance in terms of groups, 546–555. Moreprotein in the diet of the prepared food Stern provided the high digestibilitycoefficients and contributed to them have 8.1 g average daily gain. Reducedprotein content in diets of dogs to feed “Stout” and “Pedigree” in theconditions of animals at negative temperatures not allowed to compensate forinternal Exchange protein, resulting in reduced weight on 45–67 but the feedingof feed “Stout” in conditions of cage dog has led to a reduction in the cost ofa daily ration to 18 rubles, compared with feed “Pedigree”, that in the wholetown for keeping dogs allowed save 12 960 rub. Dry food “Pedigree” on theresults of this experiment is not recommended for use in feeding dogs asincreases the feeding.
dogs, Staut, Pedigree, prepared food, nutrition, diet, digestibility, live weight, daily gain, efficiency.
1. Feeding the domestic dog (evolutionary, ethological and physiological aspects): textbook / N. E. Shalabot, R. T. Minnigalin, J. R. Sadykova [et al.] ; ed. N. E. Shalabot. Perm: RIA “Styling”, 2010. 400 p.
2. Zorin V. L., Zorina A. I. Feeding the dog. Everything you need to know. M.: Aquarium-Print, 2012. 112 p.
3. Hohrin S. N., Rozhkov K. A., Lunegova I. V. Feeding dogs: SPb.: LAN, 2015. 287 p.
4. The European Pet Food Industry Federation: Nutritional Guidelines / Ahlstrom Systein, Dobenecker Britta, Hendrix Wouter [et al.]. Bruxelles: Publication May 2014. 99 p.
5. Sitnikov V. A., Belayaev V. D. Nutrient digestibility of diets breed German Shepherd dogs with different types of feeding // International Journal of applied and fundamental research. Penza: 2016. No. 11. H. 5. P. 931–934.
6. Order of FSIN No. 330 of may 13 “On approval of the rules of provision of feed (products) and norms of replacement of feed (products) with the provision of regular animal institutions and bodies of the penal system in peacetime”. M.: Ministry Of Justice of the Russian Federation, 2008. 55 p.
7. Issues of feeding dogs / A. N. Maslyuk, O. E. Lihodeevskaja, O. G. Loretc [et al.] // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2017. No. 1 (155). P. 26–30.
8. Plohinskij N. A. Guide to biometrics for livestock experts. M.: “Kolos”, 1969. 256 p.
9. Esaulova L. A., Astafurova E. V. Analysis of feeding and quality research of dry compound diets for dogs // Herald of the Voronezh GAU 2013. No. 4. P. 180–185.
10. Shlyapnikov S. M., Carpenters D. V., Neselevskij S. M. Comparative digestibility of diets for dogs, based on the Stern “Stoute for adult dogs of large breeds” and prepared // Petensionary system and society: Sat. materials of the II international scientific-practice. Conference dedicated to the 15th of Perm Institute of the Federal Penal Correction Service. Perm: Perm Institute of the Federal Penal Correction Service, 2015. T. 2. P. 121–123.
11. Gorshkov V. V. Influence of type of feeding on the productive features of dogs // Herald of the Altai GAU 2015. No. 5. P. 113–117.
12. Smolin S. G., Donskay S. N. Influence of different rations of feeding on blood indices of morphological, physiological status and health of dogs // Herald of the Agroindustrial Complex of Stavropol. 2015. No. 1. P. 185–188.
Download article as PDF: