Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (179) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
VARIABILITI OF SOME ECONOMIC-USEFUL SIGNS IN YOUNG SHEEP WITH DIFFERENT GENETIC COMPATIBILITY IN YAKUTIA
On young growth of sheep of four pedigree groups age variability of some economic and useful signs characterizing weight and linear growth is studied. It is established that among the compared pedigree groups of lambs on live weight the lambs received from crossing of zabaikal sheep with archar×chubuku×romanov ram had advantage. The coefficients of variation in body weight within breed groups are relatively low and the variation curves were uniform in nature. The reliable superiority over identified archar×chubuku×romanov and buubey×archar×chubuku×romanov lambs. So, at 6 months of age the live weight was zabajkale×archar×chubuku×romanov lambs made up 33,67 ± 0,27 kg, which is 8.5 % more archar×chubuku×romanov (31,01±0,34) and 6.3 % above buuba×arkhar×the shank×romanov (of 31, 66 ± 0,53) lambs (P ≥ 0,99).
At the same time, the highest coefficient of variability was observed during the early period of individual development that indicates great opportunities for increase in live weight in the course of carrying out selection work. It was found that the phenotypic differences of measurements of the coefficient of variation in sheep hybrid calves were expressed in the manifestation of genetic predisposition in the general economic conditions of feeding and housing . Breed characteristics to a lesser extent affected the variability of the studied traits. The greatest uniformity on the General features of the variability of the measurements differed lambs I control (archar×chubuku×romanov) and I pilot (buubey×archar×chubuku×romanov) group. A similar pattern of variability of the main measurements were observed on the lambs II the control (zabajkale) and II experimental (zabajkale×archar×chubuku×romanov) groups. The established regularities of age variability of the main selected traits can undoubtedly be used in the practical selection of sheep.
the coefficient of variation, body weight, measurements, archar×chubuku×romanov (ACHR) lambs, buubey×archar×chubuku×romanov (BACHR) lambs, zabaikal (ZAB)lambs, zabaikal×archar×chubuku×romanov (ZACHR) lambs.
1. Deniskov T. E., Dotsev I. V., Okhlopkov I. M., Bagirov V. A., Kramarenko A. S., Brem G., Zinovyeva N. A. Characteristics of the genetic structure of the snow sheep (ovis nivicola lydekkeri) of the Verkhoyansk mountain country // Genetics. 2018. Vol. 54. No. 3. P. 342–348.
2. Bogolyubova N. V., Bagirov V. A., Zinoviev N.. The processes of digestion in a hybrid sheep with crossing the blood argali (ovis ammon) at different levels of fiber in the diet // Achievements of science and technology of agriculture. 2017. Vol. 31. No. 9. P. 64-67.
3. Bagirov V. A., Iolchiev B. S., Volkova N. A., Zinovieva N. A. Influence of cryopreservation on biological parameters of seed in hybrids of Romanov breed and argali // Agricultural biology. 2017. Vol. 52, No. 2. P. 268–273.
4. Ivanov R. V., U. V. Khompodoeva, Afanasiev I. I. Biological characteristics of acclimatization domestic sheep in the conditions of Yakutia // Bulletin of North-Eastern Federal University named after M. K. Ammosov. 2015. Vol. 12. No. 1. P. 31–41.
5. Khompodoeva U. V., Bagirov V. A., Ivanov R. V., Ilyin A. N. The growth and development of arkhar×shank×romanov lambs in Yakutia // Husbandry. 2016. No. 4. P. 22–25.
6. Khompodoeva U. V., Ilyin A. N., Bagirov V. A., Ivanov R. V. Morphological and biochemical blood indicators of the ewes in the period of pregnancy and after childbirth in conditions of Yakutia // Collection of articles of International scientific-practical conference under the General editorship of G. Yu. Gulyaev. 2016. P. 46–49.
7. Khompodoeva U. V., Ivanov R. V., Ilyin A. N. Exterior features of the hybrid young sheep in the conditions of Yakutia // Chief animal technician. 2017. No. 8. P. 24–32.
8. Khompodoeva U. V., Ivanov R. V., Bagirov V. A. Reproductive quality ewes under conditions of Central Yakutia // Genetics and breeding of animals. 2018. No. 1. P. 102–107.
9. Iolchiev B. S., Rajabov N. A., Klenovitsky P. M., Bagirov, V. A., Zhilinsky M. A., Shpak V. V., Tadjiyeva A. V., Nasibov Sh. N. Hybridization in sheep breeding // Bulletin of the Tajik national University. Series of natural Sciences. 2016. No. 1–3 (200). P. 231–236.
10. Bogolyubova N. V., Romanov V. N., Devyatkin V. A., Gusev I. V., Bagirov V. A., Zinovieva N. A. Biological parameters of digestive and metabolic processes in interspecies hybrids of domestic sheep (ovis aries) and argali (ovis ammon polii) // Agricultural biology. 2016. Vol. 51. No. 4. P. 500–508.
Download article as PDF: