Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (179) 2018Экономика
LAW ENFORCEMENT PRACTICES OF THE FEDERAL SERVICE FOR VETERINARY AND PHYTOSANITARY SURVEILLANCE OF THE RUSSIA IN THE FIELD OF VETERINARY (REGARDING THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION SUBJECTS)
Analysis of law enforcement practice in the field ofveterinary medicine shows that in some cases, legal entities and individuals donot fully comply with the requirements of Federal Law No. 243-FL of July 13,2015, On Amending the Law of the Russian Federation and Certain LegislativeActs of the Russian Federation . In general, in the constituent entities ofthe Russian Federation, the most characteristic and widespread violations ofmandatory requirements revealed during inspections and control measures are:
- turnover of animals and animal products withoutveterinary accompanying documents, which does not allow to establish theepizootic state of the place of exit and veterinary and sanitary safety;
- violations in the design of veterinary accompanyingdocuments for controlled goods, confirming safety in the veterinary-sanitaryrelation;
- lack of product labeling, which does not allow toestablish the country of origin, manufacturer, date of production and shelflife;
- non-compliance with storage conditions and shelf lifeof products;
- inopportune measures for the disinfection of industrialpremises, equipment, etc.;
- violation of the veterinary-sanitary rules for thecollection, utilization and destruction of biological waste;
- production, storage and sale of products of animalorigin, unsafe in veterinary-sanitary relations in terms of quality and safety;
- concealment of information about a sudden case orabout simultaneous mass diseases of animals or untimely notification of theveterinary service about a sudden case or about simultaneous mass diseases ofanimals;
- lack of fencing of the territory of livestock farmsand complexes, lack of sanitary checkpoints, lack of disinfection barriers whenentering the territory of enterprises, lack of disinfection mats at theentrances to production facilities;
- failure to disinfect industrial and livestockbuildings;
- carrying out the slaughter of animals without apre-slaughter examination by specialists of the state veterinary service, thesale of meat and slaughter products without conducting a veterinary and sanitaryexamination.
The article discusses the list of violations ofveterinary legislation committed by economic entities in the field of certaintypes of activities.
veterinary medicine, veterinary legislation, Office of the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance, offenses, practice in the field of veterinary medicine.
1. Federal Law of July 13, 2015 No. 243-FL “On Amendments to the Law of the Russian Federation “On Veterinary Medicine” and Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation” // RF Legislative Assembly 2015. No. 29. Art. 4369.
2. Veterinary rules for keeping cattle in order to reproduce, grow and sell them. Approved by the order of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia No. 551 dated December 13, 2016 // Meeting of the Legislation of the Russian Federation 2016. No. 2. Art. 325.
3. Technical regulations of the Customs Union “On the safety of milk and dairy products” (ТР ТС 033/2013). Adopted by the decision of the Council of the Eurasian Economic Commission dated 09.10.2013, No. 67. – URL: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/56604476.
4. Veterinary rules for organizing work on the registration of veterinary accompanying documents, the procedure for issuing veterinary accompanying documents in electronic form and the procedure for issuing veterinary accompanying documents on paper. Approved by the order of the Moscow Agricultural Union № 589 dated 12/27/2016 // Meeting of the legislation of the Russian Federation in 2016 No. 2. Art. 325.
5. Veterinary rules for poultry keeping at poultry farms of closed type (poultry farms). Approved by the order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation No. 104 dated 03.04.2006 2006. No. 14. Art. 1543.
6. Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation of March 29, 2016 No. 114 “On approval of the Veterinary Rules for keeping pigs in order to reproduce, grow and sell them. – URL: https://minjust.consultant.ru/documents/20103.
7. Technical Regulations of the Customs Union “On food safety” (ТР ТС 021/2011). Approved by the Decision of the Commission of the Customs Union of 02.12.2011 No. 880. – URL: http://protrts.ru/zakon/TR_TS_021-2011.pdf.
8. The technical regulations of the Customs Union “Food products in part of its labeling” (TR CU 022/2011). Approved by the Regional Committee of the Customs Union dated December 9, 2011 No. 881. – URL: http://www.tsouz.ru/db/techreglam/Documents/TrTsPishevkaMarkirovka.pdf.
9. Rules in the field of veterinary medicine for the slaughter of animals and the primary processing of meat and other non-industrial slaughter products at slaughterhouses of medium and low power. Approved by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation of Russia No. 72 dated 12.03.2014. – URL: http://docs.pravo.ru/document/view/62104382.
10. Technical regulations of the Customs Union “On the safety of meat and meat products” (ТР ТС 034/2013)*О). Adopted by the Decision of the Council of the Eurasian Economic Commission dated 09.10.2013, No. 68. – URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/499050564.
11. Federal Law “On the quality and safety of food products” No. 29-FL dated January 2, 2001 // Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, 2000 No. 2. Art. 150.
12. Office of the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance in the Sverdlovsk region. – URL: http://www.rsnso.ru/main/news_and_smi/news.
13. Law “On Veterinary”. Approved by the order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation No. 635 dated December 14, 2015 // Collection of the legislation of the Russian Federation 2015. No. 2. Art. 491.
14. Veterinary rules for the implementation of preventive, diagnostic, restrictive and other measures, the establishment and abolition of quarantine and other restrictions aimed at preventing the spread and elimination of foci of African swine fever. Approved by Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia No. 213 of May 31, 2016. – URL: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71373924.
15. Rules of certification of specialists in the field of veterinary medicine. Approved by the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1145 of November 9, 2016. – URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/420382086.
16. Voronin B. A., Donnik I. M., Loretz O. G. Ensuring the quality and safety of livestock products in the framework of the customs union (information on technical regulations) // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2014. No. 4. P. 78–84.
17. Voronin B. A., Donnik I. M., Tukhbatov I. A. State Veterinary Supervision (on the example of the Sverdlovsk Region) // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2014. No. 01. P. 70–74.
18. Voronin B. А., Donnik I. М. Legal regulation of veterinary activities: state, current tasks // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. No. 1. P. 91–94.
19. Donnik I. M., Voronin B. A., Tukhbatov I. A. State Control and Supervisory Activity in Agriculture // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. No. 4. P. 80–83.
Download article as PDF: