Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (179) 2018Экономика
FEATURES OF THE PREPARATION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS IN 2018
The accounting and financial reporting system is one of the most important information systems of a company. It allows you to get basic economic information about the organization that is accessible to users. It should also be noted that the main source of information about the financial and property situation of the organization, its solvency, financial stability, profitability is a competently compiled and conducted analysis of financial statements. Accounting reporting performs the functions of providing external users with information for assessing the property and financial condition of the enterprise, forming plans and monitoring the results of achieving the economic goals of the enterprise. To ensure the usefulness and convenience of reports for the manager, to make them transparent and informative, one should adhere to an important rule: any report should be timely, understandable, verifiable, not have significant distortions and contain sufficient information to make decisions on them. Changes that have touched the accountant’s calendar in 2018 dictate the need for careful tracking of the actual dates of filing documents with the supervisory authorities. In addition, it is necessary to take into account that the dates indicated in the calendar are the deadline for completing the workflow. The relevance of the work lies in the fact that the correct procedure for the preparation of financial statements allows for accurate economic analysis and to make correct forecasts of the development of the organization. Aim – to explore the features of the preparation of financial statements in 2018 According to the results of the study, a number of problems related to the topic under consideration were revealed, and conclusions were drawn on the need for further study / improvement of the state of the issue.
financial statements, accounting balance, report on financial results, economic analysis, financial accounting, international financial reporting standards, accounting audit.
1. Arabian K. K. Analysis of accounting (financial) statements by external users. M. : KnoRus, 2017. 304 p.
2. Artemenko V. G. Analysis of financial statements: a textbook for students. 2nd Edition. M. : Omega-L, 2017. 270 p.
3. Bernstein L. A. Financial Statement Analysis. M. : Finance and Statistics, 2017. 624 p.
4. Vostrikova K. V., Romanova S. V. Ways to Improve Accounting (Financial) Reporting // Youth Scientific Forum. Social and economic sciences: an electronic collection of articles based on the XLV International Student Scientific and Practical Conference. 2017. No. 5 (45). Pp. 144–152.
5. Kiryanova Z. V., Sedova E. I. Analysis of financial statements. M. : Yurait, 2017. 432 p.
6. Panferova L. V. The main problems of the analysis of financial statements // Phi-nancy and credit. 2018. No. 6. Pp. 15–20.
7. Pyatov M. L., Sokolova N. A. Analysis of financial statements. M. : Accounting, 2017. 352 p.
8. McKenzie W. The use and interpretation of financial statements. M. : Balance Business Books, 2016. 516 p.
9. Rybyantseva M. S., Masalitina Yu. A. The value of financial statements and its preparation in accordance with the requirements of IFRS // Finance and credit. 2017. No. 5. Pp. 1–14.
10. Safina Z. Z., Asaeva A. R., Gizatullina D. Kh., Saifullin R. R. Typical mistakes in accounting and ways to eliminate them // In the book: Innovation processes: the potential of science and the tasks of the state: a monograph. Penza, 2017. Pp. 143–156.
11. Yarovova V. V., Drobot E. S. Errors in accounting and accounting (financial) statements and methods for correcting them // Bulletin of an educational consortium of Central Russian University. Series: Economics and Management. 2017. No. 9. Pp. 47–48.
Download article as PDF: