Аграрный вестник Урала № 01 (180) 2019Биология и биотехнологии
TOTAL EVALUATION OF EXTERIOR PECULIARITIES OF COWARD MORNING N THEIR PRODUCTIVITY
Automated milking system-one of the latest developments, combining thelatest technology of machine milking, veterinary requirements and a specialapproach to the process. The use of automated systems allows not only toincrease the daily milk yield, but also to preserve the health and long-termproductivity of cows. The aim of the research was a comprehensive study of themain morphological features of the udder exterior characterizing thesuitability of cows for robotic milking. The morphological assessment of theudder exterior was carried out in cows (n=138 heads) used in the roboticmilking unit of Delaval company, in one of the breeding farms of the Kalugaregion. According to the results of the studies, it was found that when milkingcows on a robotic installation, animals with a low attachment of the anteriorlobes than the posterior ones, with additional nipples, close nipples, thinless than 5 mm, with a goat udder shape are not suitable. Not all animals aresuitable for robotic technology, from 3 to 10 % of cows are culled whenforming a herd. Uneven development of individual quarters of the udder,undesirable structure of the nipples, small sphincter extensibility can have animpact on reducing the rate of cow milking. The greater the difference betweenthe development of individual shares of the udder, the higher the proportion ofunproductive time spent at milking, the more it is spent on milking 1 kg ofmilk. These defects and shortcomings of the exterior of the udder cows in theherd of black-and-white breed adversely affect the process of connecting thesleeves to the nipples of the udder, as a result of the connection time in somecases reaches 2 or more minutes.
the exterior of the udder malformations of the udder, robotic, cows, breed.
1. Fundamentals of production technology and primary processing of livestock products: tutorial / Edited by L. Yu. Kiselev. – St. Petersburg : Lan, 2013. – 448 p.
2. Mazurov V. N., Sanova Z. S., Djumaeva N. E. The implementation of the productive capacity of cows of Holstein breed // Modern agricultural science as a factor of increasing the efficiency of agricultural production in the region: collection of scientific works on the materials of scientific-practical conference with international participation ; edited by V. N. Mazurov. 2018. Pp. 166–169.
3. Sanova Z. S. Economic-useful signs of daughters, expressed in the coefficients of deviation from the average value of the sign // Modern agricultural science as a factor of increasing the efficiency of agricultural production in the region: collection of scientific works on the materials of scientific-practical conference with international participation ; edited by V. N. Mazurov. 2018. Pp. 169–173.
4. Fedoseeva N. A. Sanova Z. S., Mazurov V. N. Milking cows with the use of robotic installations in the conditions of the Kaluga region // Bulletin of the Michurinsk SAU. 2016. No. 1. Pp. 56–61.
5. Fedoseeva N. A., Ivanova N. I. Morphofunctional properties of the udder of cows of the Kholmogorskaya breed // Bulletin of the Michurinsk SAU, 2015. No. 4. Pp. 73–77.
6. Fedoseeva N. A., et al. Influence of different genotypes of fathers on the exterior of the udder of cows-daughters // Bulletin of the Michurinsk SAU. 2016. No. 4. Pp. 62–65.
7. Fedoseeva N. A., et al. Morphological properties of heifers of different genetic groups // Bulletin of the Michurinsk SAU. 2017. No. 1. Pp. 57–60.
8. Gogaev O. K., Kadiyeva T. A. Productive and exterior features of the Shvitskaya breed of different production types // Dairy and beef cattle. 2017. No. 1. Pp. 16–18.
9. Gogaev O. K., et al. Morphological and functional properties of the udder of Holstein cows of the black-and-white breed // Dairy and beef cattle. 2017. No. 4. Pp. 10–14.
10. Gogaev O. K., et al. Morphofunctional properties of the udder of cows of Swiss breeds with different levels of productivity // News of the Gorsky State Aagrarian University. 2017. Vol. 54. No. 1. Pp. 78–83.
11. Robotic milking system. URL: / / Agricultural news. - 2016. - № 8. http://www.lely.com/ru.
12. Robotic system LelyAstronaut / / Agricultural news. - 2016. - № 3.
13. Naumenko O. A., Boyko I. G. Robotization of milking processes is the way to resource saving // Proceedings of Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Peter Vasilenko. 2017. No. 8. Pp. 210–216.
14. Kadieva T. A., et al. Effect of age at first calving on duration of economic use of cows // Prospects of agribusiness development in modern conditions: Proceedings of the 7th International scientific-practical conference. 2017. Pp. 63–66.
Download article as PDF: