Аграрный вестник Урала № 01 (180) 2019Биология и биотехнологии
DETERMINING THE OPTIMAL MODE OF OPERATION OF THE DEVICE “AEROTON” FOR LAYING HENS
Hygienic value of aeroionization in animal husbandryconsists in the action of light negative oxygen ions on the neuromuscularregulation of physiological functions through the mucous membranes of therespiratory tract and skin. In the respiratory tract, aeroions can increase ordecrease the excitability of pulmonary interoreceptors, transmittingappropriate signals through the centers of the brain to the internal organs.The article presents the results of testing the device “Aeroton” designed toimprove the parameters of the microclimate of livestock buildings. Theprinciple of operation of the device is that with the help of a weak pulsedelectric radiation generated by a special law of the EGI, a spatial zone ofactivation and protection of biological objects is formed between the cathodeand the anode. Waveguides in the working position are stretched in the form ofa cone. The bases and tops of the waveguides are connected to an electronicpulse generator (EPG) by connecting wires. Studies were conducted in 4 modes ofoperation of the “Aeroton”: 1 mode-around the clock; 2 mode-12 hours exposureand 12 hours break; 3 mode-3 hours exposure and 1 hour break; 4 mode – 1 hourexposure and 30 minutes break. Control group of chickens was not exposed to thedevice “Aeroton”. Studies have found that the device does not significantlyaffect the temperature and mobility of air. At the same time, in the air of thepremises where the device worked, the content of gases, dust and microorganismssignificantly decreased against the background of increasing the concentrationof negative ions. The results of studies have shown that the optimal mode ofoperation of the device “Aeroton” for laying hens is 1 hour with a 30-minutebreak during the entire period of their productive use.
“Aeroton”, electric field, air ions, the microclimate of the house, laying hens, productivity, and low blood counts.
1. Guskov A. V. Sanitary-epidemiological regulation of physical factors of non-ionizing nature in the conditions of production/ in the collection: Russian hygiene-developing traditions, we strive for the future materials of the XII all-Russian Congress of sanitary doctors. 2017. Pp. 108–112.
2. Shevkun I. G., et al. Actual problems of implementation of sanitary and epidemiological surveillance of sources of physical factors // Russian hygiene – developing traditions, we aspire to the future materials of the XII all-Russian Congress of hygienists and sanitary doctors. 2017. Pp. 34–38.
3. Shevkun I. G., et al. About Improving of sanitary-epidemiological supervision of the sources of electromagnetic radiation // Russian hygiene – developing the tradition headlong into the future proceedings of the XII all-Russian Congress of hygienists and sanitary doctors. 2017. Pp. 80–83.
4. Azevedo C. D. R., et al. The extracted Sivers asymmetry in sidis at the hard scales of the drell-yan process at compass // Physics Letters. Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics. 2017. Vol. 770. Pp. 138–145.
5. Azevedo C. D. R., et al. First measurement of the sivers asymmetry for gluons using sidis data // Physics Letters. Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics. 2017. Vol. 772. Pp. 854–864.
6. Denisenko I., Guskov A., Mitrofanov E. Hadron structure and spectroscopy at compass. overview of certain tasks // Physics of Particles and Nuclei. 2017. Vol. 48. No. 4. Pp. 635–658.
7. Azevedo C. D. R., et al. First measurement of transverse spin-dependent azimuthal asymmetries in the drell-yan process // Physical Review Letters. 2017. Vol. 119. No. 11. P. 112002.
8. Franken L. E., et al. A general mechanism of ribosome dimerization revealed by single-particle cryo-electron microscopy // Nature Communications. 2017. Vol. 8. No. 1. P. 722.
9. Stetsenko A., Guskov A. An overview of the top ten detergents used for membrane protein crystallization // Crystals. 2017. Vol. 7. No. 7. P. 197.
10. Panzieri D., et al. Resonance production and ππ S-Wave in π-+P →π-π-π++P Recoil aT 190 GEV/C // Physical Review D. 2017. Vol. 95. No. 3. P. 032004.
11. Ablikim M., et al. Measurement of branching fractions for ψ (3686) →γη′, γη, and γπ0 // Physical Review D. 2017. Vol. 96. No. 5. P. 052003.
12. Grigoriev O. A., et al. Ecological-hygienic assessment of electromagnetic conditions at the territory, adjacent to a sanitary-protective zone of overhead power lines // Hygiene and sanitation. 2018. Vol. 97. No. 2. Pp. 132–137.
13. Gubernskiy Yu. D., et al. Hygienic assessment of chemical allergens affecting the human being in the conditions of residential and public buildings // Environmental problems: identification and prevention of adverse deterministic impact of anthropogenic factors and climate change on the environment and human health proceedings of the International Forum of the Scientific Council of the Russian Federation on human ecology and environmental hygiene. 2017. Pp. 116–119.
14. Gubernskiy Yu. D., Goshin M. E., Banin I. M. Assessment of levels of influence of electromagnetic fields of industrial frequency from various sources in the conditions of residential and office environment // Hygiene and sanitation. 2017. Vol. 96. No. 11. Pp. 1045–1048.
15. Gubernskiy Yu. D., et al. Ecological and hygienic aspects of sensitization of the population in the living environment // Hygiene and sanitation. 2017. Vol. 96. No. 5. Pp. 414–417.
16. Gubernskiy Yu. D., et al. Analysis of electromagnetic environment created by household appliances in residential and public areas // Contemporary methodological problems in the examination, evaluation and regulation of environmental factors affecting human health: materials of the International Forum of the Scientific Council of the Russian Federation on human ecology and environmental hygiene, devoted to the 85th anniversary of SRI of Human Ecology and Environmental Hygiene named after A. N. Sysin of Ministry of health of Russia. 2016. Pp. 157–159.
Download article as PDF: