Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (181) 2019Биология и биотехнологии
MORPHOHISTOLOGICAL STRUCTURE OF THE KIDNEY DEER OF THE TYUMEN NORTH
We studymorphohistological kidney deer of the Tyumen North. Peculiaritiesmorphohistological structure of the kidneys of reindeer in the North of Tyumen.It was found that the organs have selectivity in the accumulation of cadmium:kidneys → lungs → liver. The content of cadmium in the lungs exceeds the MCL in2.2 times. The increased concentration of cadmium in the lungs indicates theimportance of the inhalation method of this metal in the body. As a result oflong-term chronic poisoning, the kidneys collect the main part of the totalcadmium content in the body, and the renal cortex becomes the main target forthis toxicant. According to the degree of accumulation of lead in the organsestablished the following pattern: lungs → kidneys → liver. Established kidneyreindeer – pair parenchymatous organ reddish-brown. Left and right kidneybean-shaped. The mass of the kidneys ranges from 170 to 200 g. the Length ofthe left kidneys from 11 to 12 cm, width 4 to 6 cm of the right kidney variesfrom 10 to 11 cm, width from 3.5 to 4.5 cm, the Average concave part of themedial region contains a gate through which enter the renal artery and nerves, andcome out of the vein and the ureter. The kidneys of a deer refers to the smoothodnolistovoe type. The histological structure and boundaries of the renalcorpuscles are preserved. Capsule and vascular tangles are clearly visible.Epithelial cells are tightly attached to the basal membrane. Proximal anddistal convoluted tubules without visible changes. Morphological andhistological structure of deer kidneys corresponds to a healthy organ.
reindeer, kidneys, morphology, anatomy, histology, morphometry, cadmium, lead.
1. Bobkova N. G. Features of accumulating capabilities of reindeer detoxification organs // In the collection: biogeochemistry of chemical elements and compounds in natural environments. Materials of the II international school-seminar for young researchers, dedicated to the memory of Professor V. B. Ilyin. 2016. Pp. 193–196.
2. Bobkova N. G. Analysis of the incidence of reindeer YaNAD // Collection of materials of the regional scientific-practical conference of young scientists. 2014. Pp. 21–25.
3. Bobkova N. G. Peculiarities of heavy metals content in YaNAD biological objects // Collection of materials of the regional scientific-practical conference of young scientists. 2013. Pp. 292–296.
4. Bobkova N. G., Sidorova K. A. Effect of environmental conditions of Yamal on the body of the reindeer// Agri-food policy in Russia. 2013. No. 3. Pp. 97–100.
5. Dabakhov M. V., Dabakhova E. V. Actualization of approaches to the selection of types and types of agricultural land // Agrochemical Herald. 2017. Vol. 2. No. 2. Pp. 54–58.
6. Zakharova O. I., et al. Immunological reactivity of reindeer organism during immunization with weak-agglutinogenic vaccine from WAV strain against reindeer brucellosis // Materials of the all-Russian scientific-practical conference in the framework of the IV Congress of reindeer herders of the Russian Federation. 2017. Pp. 151–154.
7. Pechkin A. S., et al. Given the parametric characteristics of reindeer in the Yamal peninsula // Collection of publications of the scientific journal “Globus” based on the materials of the II international scientific-practical conference “Achievements and problems of modern science”: collection of articles. 2015. Pp. 12–14.
8. Chebotareva E. E. Scientific researches in the context of digital economy // International Journal of Open information Technologies. 2017. Vol. 5. No. 11. Pp. 36–41.
9. Skipin L., et al. Biogeochemistry of heavy metals in trophic chain in terms of the south of tumen region // Procedia Engineering. 2016. Т. 165. Pp. 860–868.
10. Morphological characteristics of reindeer. URL: http://sarzoomir.com/morfologicheskie-osobennosti-olenej.html.
11. Report on the environmental situation in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District in 2014. URL: http://правительство.янао.рф/power/iov/nature/activities/?print=on.
12. Akaevski A. I. Anatomy of a reindeer. – M. : Ripol Classic, 2013. – 334 p.
Download article as PDF: