Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (181) 2019Биология и биотехнологии
ALIMENTARY-FUNCTIONAL DIARRHEA OF CALVES AND ITS THERAPY
Alimentary-functional diarrhea ofcalves is most common among all diseases of young cattle, and they can becomplicated by conditionally pathogenic and pathogenic microorganisms.Therefore, laboratory studies of pathological material are an integral part ofthe formulation of an accurate diagnosis, which takes several days. In thisregard, veterinary specialists need to develop schemes of therapeutic measuresaimed at preventing the development of opportunistic and pathogenic microfloraand intoxication of the body, restoration of the function of thegastrointestinal tract and liver function with further adjustment based on theresults of laboratory studies. For this purpose calves with marked clinicalsigns of alimentary-functional diarrhea were selected and control andexperimental groups were formed. The animals of the two groups used thetreatment regimen adopted in the farm. In the experimental group, in additionto the complex application of vitamins (Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinoliacetatis, alfa-Tocopherol acetate, Colecalciferolum), drugs that havehepatoprotective and spasmolytic effects were used. After the measures,clinical signs of the disease were absent in all the animals studied, and apositive dynamics of the blood indices was established in the experimentalgroup. Thus, they noted the restoration of such indicators as cholesterol,glucose, albumins, bilirubin, indicative of the restoration of digestiveprocesses, the activation of metabolic processes, the normalization of liverfunction. The nuclear index did not exceed 0.1. Thus, the use of thehepatoprotective agent, myotropic antispasmodic and vitamin complex as anadditional therapy for alimentary-functional calves deer has contributed todetoxification, restoration of digestive function, improvement of regenerationprocesses and normalization of liver function.
calves, diarrhea, therapy, scheme, blood, biochemical studies, hematological studies, hepatoprotector, vitamins.
1. Arushanyan A. Y. Preventive efficacy of hydrohemol in acute intestinal infections in newborn calves // Polytematic network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. 2013. T. 86. Pp. 123–132.
2. Zhelyabovskaya D. A., et al. Antibiotic sensitivity and antibiotic resistance of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic enterobacteria isolated from the intestines of newborn calves // Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University. 2017. Pp. 27–33.
3. Mordyk A. V., Batishcheva T. L., Puzyreva L. V. Diagnostic blood indices as a criterion for assessing the effectiveness of treatment of infiltrative pulmonary tuberculosis in newly diagnosed socially reserved patients // Laboratory Diagnostics “Laboratory MPI”. 2015. Special Issue No. 6. Pp. 37.
4. Kruchinkina Т. V. Influence of iodine-containing preparation on natural resistance and metabolic processes of young cattle // Far-Eastern agrarian bulletin. 2016. No. 3 (39). Pp. 55–60.
5. Ostyakova M. E., et al. Influence of cyanocobalamin on some indicators of calves’ blood // Far-Eastern agrarian bulletin. 2017. No. 4 (44). Pp. 141–146.
6. Ostyakova M. E., et al. Method for treatment of calf gastroenteritis: Pat. RF No. 2624170. No. 2015145894; claimed. 10.26.2015; publ. 06/30/2012.
7. Sivkova T. N., Doronin-Dorgelinsky E. A. Clinical veterinary hematology: a textbook. Perm : Prostrost. 2017. 123 p.
8. Sidorova K. A., Kalashnikova M. V., Pashayan S. A. Teaching-methodical manual on hematology of animals. – Tyumen, 2015. – 35 p.
9. Tambiev T. S., Koshlyak V. V., Tazayan A. N. Prophylactic and improving measures at associative gastrointestinal infection of young cattle // Veterinary. 2015. No. 2 (52). Pp. 24–30.
10. Site Liv-52. URL: https://www.rlsnet.ru/tn_index_id_7711.htm.
Download article as PDF: