Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (181) 2019Экономика
TECHNOLOGICAL MODERNIZATION OF THE ECONOMY OF THE COUNTRY BASED ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF STATE PROGRAM “DIGITAL KAZAKHSTAN”
The purpose of this article is to study the experience of developing and implementing digital technologies both abroad and in our republic. The methodology of this study is to analyze the use of digitalization in such an important sector of the national economy as agriculture. The generalization of foreign economic practice shows that the world has already entered the era of digital globalization, defined by data flows that contain information, ideas and innovations. It is emphasized that at present Kazakhstan has taken an active position in the digitalization of the economy and actively promotes the promotion of the “Industry 4.0” concept.
It is shown that the active position of the republic in the digitalization of the economy is explained by the fact that even a partial introduction of its elements gives a significant effect on cost reduction and sales growth. The important idea is that considering the domestic enterprises and production as organizations, and organizations as unified systems in which all elements are subordinated to a single goal, one can understand the role and place of digitalization in such complex processes as life support of the enterprise and technological modernization of production. It is concluded that the implementation of the state program “Digital Kazakhstan” is a step forward, this is a reduction of costs, an increase in labor productivity, high quality products, as well as the opportunity to join the list of 30 developed countries of the world. It is noted that digital transformations in the last turn affect such important and basic sectors of Kazakhstan's economy as agriculture, mining, transport and logistics. In custody, conclusions and recommendations on the introduction of digital technologies in the agro-industrial complex of national economy of the Kazakhstan Republic are given.
industrialization, digitalization, technological modernization, innovations, state program, business, industry, economic effect.
1. Nazarbayev N. А. We form the conditions for a powerful industrial breakthrough // Mining and Metallurgical Industry. 2017. No. 12(114). P. 5.
2. Message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N. Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan “New development opportunities in the conditions of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” // Kazakhstanskaya Pravda. January 10, 2018. P. 1‒3.
3. Yumashev F. Digitalization is a key factor in the development of the agro-industrial complex // Kazakhstanskaya Pravda. February 13, 2018. P. 6.
4. Akhunbaev A. Industry 4.0 ‒ the guarantor of competitiveness of the mining and smelting industry of Kazakhstan // Mining and Metallurgical Industry. 2017. No. 12(114). P. 48‒51.
5. Mukanova А. Dynamics ‒ positive // Kazakhstanskaya Pravda. November 1, 2017. P. 3.
6. Demchenko M. Forward to the digital future // Mining and Metallurgical Industry. 2017. No. 7(109). P. 32‒35.
7. Shaukenova Z. Digitizing the economy // Kazakhstanskaya Pravda. February 17, 2018. P. 3.
8. Verbinin A. Driver of economic growth // Kazakhstanskaya Pravda. February 6, 2018. P. 1‒2.
9. Beskorsaya E. Digital agenda // Kazakhstanskaya Pravda. February 13, 2018. P. 1.
10. Vanzha N. Intellectual approaches to production // Mining and Metallurgical Industry. 2017. No. 12 (114). Р. 18‒19.
Download article as PDF: