Аграрный вестник Урала № 03 (182) 2019Экономика
CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK OF TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT OF RUSSIAN REGIONS
The articleconsiders the features of economic structure development of the regions ofup-date Russia within the region’s technification aimed to develop conceptualapproaches for improvement. There fixed a lack of a stable relationship betweenthe dynamics of applied high technologies in economies and cost volume forresearch and technology development realized empirically using multivariantstatistical factor analysis method based on data of Russia’s constituentterritories. The author’s interpretation of the identified phenomenon andcorresponding conceptual position on its solution are given due to relationshipanalysis between science, technology and economy considering methodology of thesystem-evolutionary approach. The conception idea is in use of thescientific-technological development mechanism inherent in nature – demand fortechnologies firstly caused by the growth of the consumer sectors and,secondly, by the competitive conditions through the growth of equalparticipants quantity. Attention invited to reforms realization by institutionsof state, primarily in the sphere of regulating micro and small businessmodeled after “Four Asian Tigers” through key regulatory authority’s delegationwith equivalent responsibilities for the regional and local level of publicadministration considering historical features impacting on present-dayinternal regional strategy.
scientific-technological development, technology, demand mechanism, institutional reforms, regions.
1. Technological development of industries. Rosstat. URL: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/economydevelopment/ (access date: 12.05.2018).
2. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 642 of December 1, 2016 “On the Strategy of the Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation” // Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation. December 05, 2016, No. 49, Art. 6887.
3. Sidnyaev N. I. Theory of experiment planning and analysis of statistical data: textbook and workshop for bachelor and master. URL: https://www.biblio-online.ru/viewer/teoriya-planirovaniya-eksperimenta-i-analiz-statisticheskih-dannyh-426894#page/1 (access date: 13.02.2019).
4. Rosstat. URL: http://www.gks.ru (access date: 05.12.2018).
5. The number of advanced production technologies used by economic activity in the whole of the Russian Federation. Rosstat. URL: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/ economydevelopment/ (access date: 12.05.2018).
6. Economic Dictionary. Academician. URL: https://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/econ_dict/14610 (access date: 13.02.2019).
7. Tectology (general organization of science). URL: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectology (access date: 12.05.2018).
8. Aganbegyan A. G. Socio-economic development of Russia: analysis and forecast // Problems of forecasting. 2014. No. 4. Pp. 3–16.
9. Asaul A. N. Innovations – the main driving force of the economic and social development of the country // Materials XIX scientific-practical conference “The domestic economy – an innovative nature”. 2017. Pp. 6–10.
10. Vlasova V. V., et al. Global Innovation Index. URL: https://issek.hse.ru/data/2016/08/15/1117964142/NTI_N_12_15082016.pdf (access date: 12.05.2018).
11. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 24, 2017 No. 1325-p “On the Action Plan for the Implementation of the Strategy of the Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation for 2017–2019”. URL: http: http://government.ru/docs/28270/ (access date: 05.12.2018).
12. Lalu F. Discovering the Organization of the Future / Translation from English by V. Kulibina. – M. : Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2016. – 432 p.
13. Aleksandrov Yu. I., Kirdina S. G. Coevolution of institutions and mental models. // Scientific notes of Petrozavodsk State University. 2013. No. 1. Pp. 87–92.
14. Naisbitt J. The future is already in the present, it only needs to be seen. URL: http://www.chaskor.ru/article/dzhon_nejsbit_budushchee_uzhe_est_v_nastoyashchem_ego_nado_tolko_uvidet_185 (access date: 05.05.2018).
15. Pigne I., Osterwalder A. Construction of business models. Handbook of strategist and innovator. URL: https://docviewer.yandex.ru/pdf_bk_1858_postroenie_biznes_modeley_nastolnaja_kniga_stratega_i_novatora_iv_pinebook.a4.pdf (access date: 05.05.2018).
Download article as PDF: