Аграрный вестник Урала № 03 (182) 2019Экономика
COMPARATIVE REVIEW OF THE PRICE SITUATION OF MILK-FOOD MARKET OF THE PERM REGION
In thearticle on the examples of milk-producing agricultural enterprises of the Permregion, a comparative review of the price situation of the dairy market.Investigated in more detail the problem of the movement of dairy prices duringthe period between 2014 and 2018. The comparative analysis of the same periodof time at the beginning of XX century. A reasonable conclusion is allowed tomake a “field” of scientific research conducted by the author in the farms ofthe Ural region. The aim of these works was independent verification of thecollected statistical material and observation of “live” prices. Marketconditions are sometimes unpredictable and subject to various changes. Greaterstability and demand shows the products of those farms, the price of which iscompetitive, and dairy production is susceptible to innovations, the use ofmodern technologies, farms that do not forget to create a positive andattractive image of their products. The economic environment surrounding dairyfarming and which has a great influence on the situation, on the creation ofinnovative dairy products is studied in detail. Various factual materialenriched the work of forums and specialized regional exhibitions, whererepresentatives of authorities, scientists and specialists of agriculturalenterprises could meet, discuss pressing economic issues, fill the mind withfresh information. Today, the formulation of fundamentally new problems ofregional development necessitates a deeper scientific justification of theprice situation of the dairy market. The comparative review once again Statesthat the main source of well-being of agricultural enterprises is the market,on which the quality of life of the population depends. The final part of thearticle examines the financial and monetary condition of agricultural enterprisesand the development of methods of state support for innovation. What bright and original showed “Milk festival – 2018”.
pricing; live prices; cycles of different lengths; molokoprodukty agriculture; field surveys; economic dynamics; key agroproject.
1. Resolution of the RF Government of July 28, 2017 No 1632-R “Approval of the program “Digital economy of the Russian Federation”. URL: http://www.government.ru/docs/28653.
2. Preliminary results of the aRAC-2016: 2T. – M. : “Statistics of Russia”, 2017.
3. Michurina F., Latysheva A. Sustainable development problems of ruval areas. Tariff police power supply // Asian Social Science. 2014. Vol. 24. Pp. 18–28.
4. Abalkin L. Scientific heritage of N. D. Kondratiev and modernity. Report at the International scientific conference dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the birth of N. D. Kondratiev. M. 1992.
5. Altukhov A. Russia needs a new agricultural policy // Economist. 2015. No. 8. Pp. 28–39.
6. Zakharchenko T. Historical approach in the study of cycles in the development of agriculture of the Perm region // Modern problems of economic development and management of the region in the conditions of digital transformation. – Perm, 2018. Pp. 20–26.
7. Kondratyev N. Crises and forecasts in the light of the theory of long waves. The look of modernity / Ed. by L. E. Grinin, A.V. Korotaev, V. M. Bondarenko. – M. : Uchitel, 2017. – 384 p.
8. Latysheva A. Organizational and economic mechanism of transfer of innovative agricultural projects / Strategy of development of the agricultural sector of the economy: problems and solutions: mngr. ed. by A. I. Altukhov, et al. – Krasnodar, 2017. – 703 p.
9. Latysheva A. Information infrastructure of innovative agricultural projects // Electronic scientific journal “IT-portal”. No. 1 (January) 2018. URL: http://itportal.ru/science/tech/informatsionnaya-infrastruktura-inn/.
10. Latysheva A. Economics of the village today (preliminary results of the aRAC-16) // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. No. 3 (170), 2018. Pp. 68–73.
11. Michurina F., Zakharchenko T. The modern dynamics of agricultural relations in the Perm region // Agricultural Bulletin of the Urals. 2013. No. 8 (114). Pp. 55–58.
12. Markovina E., Mukhina I. Economic and statistical analysis of the formation and use of labor resources in agriculture (based on the materials of the Udmurt Republic): mngr. – Izhevsk : Udmurtia, 2010. – 140 p.
13. Petrikov A. On the main directions of development of agricultural economic science // Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2016. No. 12. Pp. 2–4.
14. Pustuev A. Strategy to overcome the crisis in agriculture in the regions. – M., 2002. – 120 p.
15. Shiryaeva S., Latysheva A. Price as a key element of the organizational and economic mechanism of the agro-food complex // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. No. 3. Pp. 64–67.
16. Yakovets Yu. School of Russian cyclism: origins, stages of development, prospects. – M. : MFC, 1998. – 100 p.
17. Yashmanova L., Latysheva A., Razumov A. I. All-Russian agricultural census and sustainable development of rural territories // Electronic science journal “Agricultural education and science”. 2016. No. 3. С.15
18. Harrod R. On the theory of economic dynamics. New conclusions of economic theory and their application in economic policy // Classics of Keynesianism: Vol. 1. P. 119.
19. News 19 December 2018. URL: www.agro.permkrai.ru (access date:19.12.2018).
Download article as PDF: