Аграрный вестник Урала № 04 (183) 2019Агротехнологии
GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF PLANTS ON PASTURES IN ARID ZONE AND QUESTION OF THEIR EXPLOITATION (ON THE EXAMPLE OF ARTIFICALLY CREATED MODELS
In the pasture problem, it is very important to takeinto account the load and time of grazing animals. The article discusses these issues in detailand provides relevant mathematical dependencies related to their furtherdevelopment. The nature of the formation of vegetation on pastures of differentseason of use with the introduction of promising species of grass mixtures ofcereals, cereals and legumes, and cereals, wormwood and legumes of theStavropol breeding has been established. Tests were passed by grass mixtures – Agropyron cristatum L. + Agropyrum elangatum+ Bromus inermis; Agropyron cristatum L. + Festuca pratensisHuds. + Medicaga sativa L.; Agropyrumelangatum + Artemisia arenaria + Medicaga sativa L.
biomass, seizure (grazing), coefficient of optical density of plants, coefficient of vegetation screen, evaporation, model, factors.
1. Turko S. Yu., Trubakova K. Yu. Mathematical modeling for pasturing // Vestnik BSAU. 2017. No. 2 (42). Pp. 30–34.
2. Vlasenko M. V., Turko S. Yu. Methodological basis for the study of the influence of the edaphic factor on biocenotic processes in artificial forage cenoses // The ways of increasing efficiency of irrigated agriculture. 2015. No. 1 (57). Pp. 104–110.
3. Zvolinskiy V. P. Technology of creation of stable fodder phytocenosis in conditions of irrigation of the northwest Caspian Sea // Adaptive Fodder Production. 2016. No. 1. Pp. 70–79.
4. Turko S. Yu., Trubakova K. Yu. Mathematical modeling in optimization of use of pastures // Vestnik BSAU. 2017. No. 2 (42). Pp. 30–34.
5. Gasanov G. N. Species composition and productivity of meadow plant communities of Mayak mountain (Gunib Plateau, Dagestan) // Plant resources. 2016. No. 52 (2) Pp. 214–224.
6. Tubalov A. A., Vdovenko A. V., Kravchenko A. S. Assessment of the plant and soil cover of arid pasture landscapes // Proceedings of the Lower Volga agrodiversity complex: science and higher vocational education. 2014. No. 1. (33). Pp. 91–96.
7. Vlasenko M. V., Kulik A. K. The current state of steppe vegetation of the Don sandy massifs // Agrarian Russia. 2017. No. 9. Pp. 22–29.
8. Kulik K. N., Salugin A. N. Modeling deflation of arid ecosystems with Markov chains // Ecosystems: Ecologies and Dynamics. 2017. No. 1 (4). Pp. 5–22.
9. Kulik K. N. On the 30th Anniversary of the General Plan to Combat Desertification of Black Lands and Kizlyar Pastures // Arid Ecosystems. 2018. Т. 8. No. 1. Pp. 5–12.
10. Lukashov V. N. The role of perennial legumes in the feed production system // Fodder Production. 2001. No. 6. Pp. 18–22.
11. Turko S. Yu., Vlasenko M. V., Kulik A. K. Mathematical modeling of growth and development of forage grasses on arid pastures // Proceedings of the Lower Volga agrodiversity complex: science and higher vocational education. 2016. № 1 (41) P. 219–228.
12. Konstantinov A. R. Evaporation in nature. – Leningrad, 1968. – 532 p.
13. Kayumov M. K. Programming the productivity of field crops. – M. Rosagropromizdat, 1989. – 368 p.
Download article as PDF: