Аграрный вестник Урала № 04 (183) 2019Биология и биотехнологии
REPRODUCTIVE QUALITY HEIFERS SIMMENTAL, AND LIMOUSIN BREEDS AND THEIR HYBRIDS OF DIFFERENT GENERATIONS
In beef cattle the lasttime are widely used genetic resources of the Simmental breed. This is due tothe high productive qualities, longevity Simmental. At the same time, thecattle of this genotype is not fully adapted to the breeding technology of beefcattle. Animals are not high enough mothering and calving difficulty. In thisregard, the most effective breeding technique is the use of Simmentalinterbreeding as the mother base. Cattle of specialized meat breed –Limousin-became very popular in beef cattle breeding in many countries. Animalsare characterized by high meat and maternal qualities easy calving. At the sametime, a characteristic feature of the animals of this genotype is not highenough adaptation to the conditions of the sharply continental climate.Promising in this regard is the crossing of Simmental cattle with limousinesand the creation on this basis of crossbred breeding herds in order to determinethe effectiveness of crossing these breeds of animals, we have studied thereproductive qualities of the initial breeds of animals and their hybrids ofdifferent generations. The results of studies indicate a fairly high level ofreproductive abilities of young crossbreeds. As a result, the crossbredbreeding stock obtained by crossing cows of Simmental breed with limousines canbe effectively used in the formation of crossbred, uterine herds.
beef cattle breeding, Simmental, limousine breed, heifers, reproductive ability.
1. Gizatov N. V. [et al.] The efficiency of use of nutrients of the diet of heifers of Kazakh white breed when feeding them probiotic supplements „Biodarin“ // Proceedings of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2016. No. 2 (58). Pp. 104–106.
2. Litovchenko V. G., Zhaimysheva S. S. Kosilov V. I. Influence of probiotic feed additive „Biodarin“ on the growth and development of heifers of Simmental breed // Agrarian and industrial complex of Russia. 2017. Vol. 24. No. 2. Pp. 391–396.
3. Zadnepryansky I. P. [et al.] Characteristics of growth and development of calves meat, combined breeds and their hybrids // News of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2012. No. 6 (38). Pp. 105–107.
5. Kosilov V. I., Nurzhanova S. S. Interior features of bull-calves Simmental and Limousin breeds and their crosses in the feeding and fattening of the final // Status and prospects of increasing production of livestock products and poultry: proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference. 2003. Pp. 82–84.
6. Kosilov V. I., Zhaimysheva S. S., Galieva Z. A. Weight growth of heifers of Simmental, Kazakh white-headed breeds and their hybrids of the I generation // Еhe state and prospects of increasing the production of high-quality agricultural products: materials of the VI all-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation. 2016. Pp. 164–168.
7. Zhaimysheva S. S. [et al.] The influence of probiotic feed additive „Biodarin“ on the productivity of heifers of Simmental breed // Proceedings of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2017. No. 3 (65). Pp. 138–140.
8. Bozymov K. K. [et al.] Technology of livestock products production. Vol. 1. – Uralsk : West Kazakhstan Agrarian Technical University named after Zhangir Khan, 2016. – 530 p.
9. Kosilov V. I. [et al.] Clinical and hematological parameters of black-and-white cattle of different genotypes and yaks in mountainous conditions of Tajikistan // Proceedings of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2015. № 1 (51). Pp. 112–115.
10. Litovchenko V. G. [et al.] the Influence of probiotic feed additive „Biodarin“ on the growth and development of heifers of Simmental breed // Agrarian and industrial complex of Russia. 2017. Vol. 24. No. 2. Pp. 391–396.
11. Wilver D. S. [et al.] Innovative technologies in cattle breeding. – Chelyabinsk, 2017. – 120 p.
Kosilov, V. I. [etc.] Consumption and use of nutrients of the diets of bulls of Simmental breed when included in the diet probiotic supplements „Biohemical 2 G“ // Proceedings of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2017. No. 1 (63). Pp. 204–206.
Download article as PDF: