Аграрный вестник Урала № 05 (184) 2019Экономика
State regulation production and economic relations in a digital economy
The article focuses on the issues of state regulation of production and economic relations in the digital economy on the basis of IT-technologies, which are the key to their qualitative transformation. The mechanism of construction and functioning of the agricultural production management system on the example of a Single Federal information system on agricultural land (EFIS ZSN), which has a vertically integrated structure and is an electronic cartographic type of digitized agricultural land plots of all regions of Russia, with the possibility of entering information on each field. Analyzed the purpose of the establishment of the system and its capabilities in the online mode to obtain information about the acreage of agricultural land and crops, their Vegetational status and yield forecasting, qualitative condition of soil fertility, to identify unused land, etc. It is proved that the information in the frames of the studied system can be formed depending on the request by levels: country, Federal district, region, large agricultural commodity production, both in cartographic form and in the form of tables and graphs, which can be a significant help in making management decisions at the macro -, meso- and micro-levels. On materials of the Rostov region examined the time-consuming process, the formation of a regional information base, OFFICE of CHF. It is noted that the collection of information about the land users of agricultural lands, the placement of agricultural crops, the occupied area of arable land in the region was carried out by conducting a direct survey of representatives of agricultural enterprises and drawing on the cartographic material of the data obtained in order to update their fields. The analysis made it possible to conclude that the key to the success of the digitization of agricultural land and the development of this direction at the Federal level, is now fully dependent on regional policy in this matter.
state regulation, agriculture, digital space, IT, land monitoring
1. Kulkov V. M. Digital economy: hopes and illusions // Philosophy of economy. Almanac of the Center of Social Sciences and faculty of Economics of Moscow State University named after M. V. Lomonosov. 2017. No. 5. Pp. 145–156.
2. Lenchuk, E. B. and Vlaskin, G. A. the emergence of digital economy of Russia: problems, riscs, prospects // Bulletin of Institute of Economics of RAS. 2018. No. 5. Pp. 9–21.
3. Astapov A. V. Construction of Effective systems of management of AIC of Russia in the space of digital economy // Economics, labor, management in agriculture. 2018. No. 3 (36). Pp. 60–66.
4. Sharipov S. A., Kharisov G. A. The impact of the digital economy on the development of local government and land relations // Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2019. No. 2. Pp. 47–51.
5. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of may 07, 2018 № 204 “On national goals and strategic objectives of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024” [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.consultant.ru (access date: 12.03.2019).
6. Passport of the national program “Digital economy of the Russian Federation”. Approved by the Presidium of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation on strategic development and national projects (minutes of December 24, 2018 No. 16) [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.consultant.ru (access date 12.03.2019).
7. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation from 06.07.2015 No. 676 “About requirements to the procedure for the creation, development, commissioning, operation and decommissioning of the state information systems and store content provided in their databases of information” [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.consultant.ru (access date: 12.03.2019).
8. Portal of the Ministry of agriculture and food of the Rostov region [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.donagro.ru (access date: 12.03.2019).
9. Sokolov S. A. Economic and legal characteristics of modern conditions of functioning of the land market // Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2017. No. 9. Pp. 56–60.
10. Demidov P. V., Ulezko A. V. Systematization of factors determining the specificity of reproduction of agricultural land resources // Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2018. No. 6. Pp. 47–49.
Download article as PDF: