Аграрный вестник Урала № 06 (185) 2019Биология и биотехнологии
Features of epidemic process of infectious rhinotracheitis in cattle at the regional level
Acute respiratory viral infections of cattle negatively affect the full growth and formation of the body of the calf, contribute to the induction of second infection, manifested in violation of the physiological stages of the formation of morphological and functional organization of the immune system. According to the data of the information and analytical center of the Federal service for veterinary and phytosanitary surveillance of Russia in the period from 2008 to 2018 the incidence of acute respiratory diseases was a significant proportion of the total incidence of cattle In recent years, infectious rhinotracheitis of cattle in agricultural enterprises of the Sverdlovsk region tend to flow in a latent form. The virus of infectious rhinotracheitis of cattle is in the body of these animals in a latent state, which is manifested by the absence of visible signs of the disease for a long time, low levels of virus-neutralizing antibodies, the difficulty of isolating the pathogen. However, in periods of recurrence of the disease, the pathogen is released into the external environment, without losing virulence for other animals. With this in mind, these animals are a source of formation of the zone of increased risk of mainly infectious rhinotracheitis, viral diarrhea – mucosal disease. Intensive indicators of the epizootic process in infectious rhinotracheitis of cattle do not have a pronounced constancy. Patterns in the frequency of reactivation of the virus is not observed, since the virus DNA is not detected in all samples of biomaterial obtained over a certain period of time. There was a constant excess of prevalence over the incidence (1.9–3.8 times), which confirms the constant presence of the source of the causative agent. In the annual dynamics installed virus and 9–12 % and 20–30 %, and epizootic allowance of 4.9–6.1 %.
cattle, infectious rhinotracheitis, viral diarrhea-mucous disease, parainfluenza type 3, respiratory syncytial infection, pasteurellosis, colibacteriosis, salmonellosis, Sverdlovsk region, epizootic process, spectrum of pathogens
1. Anoyatbekova A. M., Alekseenkova S. V., Yurov K. P. Identification of a new pestivirus in the Republic of Tajikistan // Electronic scientific journal Apriori. Series: natural and technical Sciences. 2016. No. 3. Pp. 1–8.
2. Alekseev A. D., Petrova O. G., Drozdova L. I. Features of acute respiratory viral infections of cattle in modern conditions // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. No. 6. Pp. 38–40.
3. Barashkin M. I., Petrova O. G. Indicators of immune and metabolic system in cows // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. No. 9 (151). 2016. Pp. 47–51.
4. Barashkin M. I., Petrova O. G. Etiological factors of diseases of cattle at industrial technologies // Veterinary of Kuban. 2014. No. 3. Pp. 13–14.
5. Diaz Jimenez K. A., Alekseenkova S. V. Proof of circulation of various subgenotypes of viral diarrhea pathogen by enzyme immunoassay // Proceedings of the All-Russian research Institute of experimental veterinary medicine named after I. R. Kovalenko. 2015. Vol. 78. Pp. 187–192.
6. Donnik I. M., Petrova O. G., Markovskaya S. A. Acute respiratory diseases of cattle and problems of prevention in modern conditions of industrial production // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2013. No. 10 (116). Pp. 25–27.
7. Petrova O. G., Barashkin M. I., Millstein I. M., Alekseev A. D., Iskandarova N. I., Odegov E. S., Ulyanov D. S., Bulatnikov D. A. Acute respiratory diseases of cattle. Modern methods of diagnosis and prevention: monograph. – Ekaterinburg, 2017. – 278 p.
8. Petrova O. G., Barashkin M. I. Acute respiratory diseases of cattle and problems of prevention at the regional level // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2014. No. 6. Pp. 40–42.
9. Sadovnikov N. V., Petrova O. G., Barashkin M. I., Drozdova L. I., Millstein I. M. Salmonella diagnosis of Salmonella in meat products: tutorial. – Ekaterinburg, 2018. – Pp. 9–14.
10. Yurov G. K., Alekseenkova S. V., Diaz Jimenez K. A., Neustroev M. P., Yurov K. P. Antigenic properties of non-cytopathogenic strains of diarrhea virus – diseases of mucous membranes of cattle // Russian veterinary journal. Farm animals. 2013. No. 2. Pp. 24–26.
11. Yurov K. P., Shulyak A. F., Glotov A. G., Zaerko V. I. Vaccine “TRIVAC” against infectious rhinotracheitis, viral diarrhea – disease of mucous membranes and parainfluenza-3 cattle // Veterinary medicine. 2015. No. 12. Pp. 17–21.
Download article as PDF: