Аграрный вестник Урала № 06 (185) 2019Экономика
Instruments of regulation of economic relations of reproduction of the internal resources of the region
In the context of the transformation of regional economic systems, the study of tools for the reproduction of domestic resources is relevant, since the result of an inefficient process of reproduction of human capital is the loss of competitive positions, the accumulation of worn and obsolete elements of fixed capital, human factor, organizational mechanisms of the regional economic system. The formation and development of internal resources of building and implementing a model of human capital development, which includes elements of managing the economic relations of the reproduction of resources, adapted to the economic environment of the territory, is in demand for many regions of modern Russia. The object of the research is the internal resources of the region as a factor in the process of transformation of the regional economic system. The subject of the research is the functions of human capital in the regional transformation, the tools of reproduction of the region’s internal resources. The theoretical basis is the fundamental concepts of transformation of regional economic systems and the reproduction of domestic resources, presented in domestic studies. The methodological basis was the scientific approaches to the study of the organization of modern regional economic relations, mechanisms for transforming the development and reproduction of internal resources at the meso-level. The information and empirical base are actual reports of the Federal State Statistics Service and territorial bodies; research in the development of regional economic systems; analytical reviews and materials of scientific conferences. The research results presented in this article can be applied to solve problems related to the process of reproduction of domestic resources at the regional level, in the development and implementation of investment projects in this direction, as well as to improve the tools of regional economic policy.
domestic resources, human capital, region, economic systems, small and medium business
1. Moseyko V. O. Management of institutional changes. Institutional Man / Ed. by O. V. Inshakova. – Volgograd : VolSU, 2015. – 854 p.
2. Naumov S. V. Conceptual models for estimating and distributing social costs: institutional aspects. – Rostov-on-Don : Rostov State University, 2015. – 47 р.
3. Kirguev A. T. Socio-economic policy of the subject of the Russian Federation in the context of the disintegration of economic space. – Rostov-on-Don : NCSC HS, 2016. – 174 p.
4. Kleiner G. B. The evolution of the system of economic institutions of Russia. – Moscow : CEMI RAS, 2013. – 129 p.
5. Kleiner G. B. Resource Theory of the System organization of economics // Russian Journal of Management. 2011. № 3. – Рр. 3–28.
6. Kleiner G. B. Systemic paradigm in economic research: a new approach [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.kleiner.ru/System%20Paradigm.htm.
7. Ilyushchenko N. A. Public-private partnership in the integrated development of territories [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.docme.ru/doc/1489684/gosudarstvenno-chastnoe-partnerstvo-v-kompleksnom-razvitii.
8. Neshchadin A., Prilepin A. Urban agglomerations as a tool for the dynamic socio-economic development of Russian regions // Society and Economy. 2013. №o. 12. – Рp. 121–139.
9. Khasheva Z. M. Anti-crisis component of regional socio-economic policy: factors, principles, strategies and tools. – Krasnodar : SIM, 2015. – 96 р.
10. Management of social and economic processes in the region / Ed. by A. S. Novoselova. – Novosibirsk: Publishing House of the SB RAS, 2014. – 247 р.
Download article as PDF: