Аграрный вестник Урала № 06 (185) 2019Экономика
Improvement of goods movement of agricultural products in Sverdlovsk region
Agro-industrial complex is a key in the process of ensuring food security at the federal, regional and local levels. The introduction of sanctions and changes taking place in the international market require the implementation of measures by state and local authorities to develop cooperation and increase the availability of the market for local farmers. The authors consider the stages of commodity circulation of agricultural products from the manufacturer to the end user. In the conditions of consumer market networking and increasing barriers to market entry, integration processes are becoming increasingly important. The increase in the share of retail network operators, both regional and international level in the consumer market of the region increase the importance of state regulation of this area, as well as support for local farmers. Maintenance of enterprises of the agro-industrial complex is aimed at increasing not only the availability of local agricultural products, but also the level of food security in the region. One of the ways to achieve the goals and objectives set out in the strategic documents for the development of the agro-industrial complex of the Sverdlovsk region is to improve the structure of relations between all participants of the agricultural market. The authors formulate the main functions of wholesale food markets as a platform for interaction of market participants. In the course of the study, the authors identified the advantages of using various tools of interaction of all market participants. In particular, a new form of integration and management, namely the application of the strategy of vertical integration between farms and large dairy producers, is considered on the example of “Irbit milk factory” JSC.
commodity movement, agrarian policy, regional aspect, commodity movement, wholesale trade, retail trade
1. Biktashev R. M., Suleymanov E. S. Problems hindering the development of logistics in the agro-industrial complex // Bonum Initium. 2018. No. 7 (15). Pp. 13–20.
2. Vasilchenko M. Ya. Methods of strategic management of development of industrial potential of agro-industrial complex taking into account investment trends // Ostrowskie readings. 2015. No. 1. Pp. 75–80.
3. Voronin B. A., Voronina Ya. V. Protection of farmers as producers of agricultural products through the organizational and economic mechanism of state support // Business, management and law. 2018. No. 3. Pp. 21–26.
4. Voronin B. A., Chupina I. P., Voronina Ya. V. Innovative development of the Russian agricultural sector in the conditions of financial and economic instability // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2018. No. 5 (172). Pp. 81–86.
5. Donnik I. M., Voronin B. A. Solving the problem of import substitution in the food market in the Sverdlovsk region // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2016. No. 2 (144). Pp. 56–67.
6. Ershov K. E. Target strategic programs in the sphere of agro-industrial complex of Sverdlovsk region // Proceedings of the International Academy of agrarian education. 2015. No. S25. Pp. 343–353.
7. Marketing tools for the development of territories: textbook / I. V. Razorvin, M. P. Loginov, N. V. Usova [et al.]. – Ekaterinburg, 2016.
8. About strategy of social and economic development of Sverdlovsk region for 2016–2030: the law of Sverdlovsk region of 21.12.2015 No. 151-RL [Electronic resource]. Access from legal-reference system “ConsultantPlus”.
9. About the Interdepartmental Commission on the organization and functioning of system of wholesale food markets: the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 09.06.1997 No. 689 [Electronic resource]. Access from legal-reference system “ConsultantPlus”.
10. About the approval of the state program of Sverdlovsk region “Development of agro-industrial complex and consumer market of Sverdlovsk region till 2024”: the Order of the Government of Sverdlovsk region of 23.10.2013 No. 1285-GD (edition of 31.10.2017) [Electronic resource]. Access from legal-reference system “ConsultantPlus”.
11. Obiedkova L. V., Opeikina T. V. The role and importance of cooperative economic model in the development of agro-industrial complex of modern Russia // Bulletin of the Eurasian Academy of administrative sciences. 2015. No. 1 (30). Pp. 119–128.
12. Usova N. V. Theoretical aspects of identification and formation of the marketing potential of the consumer market of a large city // Management Issues. 2016. No. 2 (39). Pp. 144–149.
13. Khanipov I. F. The management of the agro-industrial complex as one of the aspects of the food security of the Sverdlovsk region // The economy and innovative technologies. 2018. No. 6 (81). Pp. 9.
14. Chaika A. K., Klykov A. G. Priority directions in the development of agro-industrial complex of the Far East of Russia // Bulletin of the far Eastern branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2016. No. 2 (186). Pp. 24–30.
Download article as PDF: