Аграрный вестник Урала № 07 (186) 2019Агротехнологии
The influence of herbicides and their mixtures on weed infestation of crops and yield of spring wheat
The articlepresents the results of studies on the action of herbicides and their mixtureson the contamination of crops and the yield of spring wheat. Research on the effectof herbicides and their mixtures on the contamination of crops and the yield ofspring wheat was carried out in LLP “Atameken-agro” of North Kazakhstan region.Herbicides against dicotyledonous weeds reduced weed infestation by 87.5 %(herbicide “Zenit”) and 78.0 % (herbicide “Esteron”), the number of monocotsincreased by 2 pcs/m2. Tank mixtures of herbicides contributed to thedestruction of both monocotyledonous and dicotyledonous weeds. More effectivein the fight against weeds worked tank mixture of herbicides “Argo” + “Zenit”,where the death was 86.7 %, the combination of “Puma Turbo” + “Esteron” ensuredthe death of weeds by 77.0 %. The difference in the degree of clogging betweenthe applied herbicides “Argo” and “Puma Turbo” was 0.9 %, i.e. the herbicide“Argo” worked more effectively; between the herbicides “Zenit” and “Esteron” –1.1 %. The degree of clogging in the application of the tank mixture ofherbicides “Puma Turbo” + “Esteron” is higher by 1.1 %. The use of herbicidesprovided an increase in yield of 0.3–0.5 t/ha (17.6–29.4 %) for options withthe use of herbicides “Argo” and “Puma Turbo”, 0.6–0.8 t/ha (35.3–47.1 %) withherbicides “Zenit” and “Esteron”, and 1.1–1.4 t/ha (64.7–82.4 %) using a tankmixture of herbicides as a result of less contamination. The herbicide Argo providedan increase of 0.2 t/ha more than the herbicide “Puma Turbo”, in the variantwith the herbicide “Zenit” above 0.2 t/ha compared with the herbicide “Esteron”and the tank mixture of herbicides “Argo’ + “Zenit” provided a large increasein relation to the control (1.4 t/ha) and the difference between these optionswas 0.3 t/ha.
herbicides, herbicide mixtures, weed infestation, weed plants, spring wheat, yiel
1. Kartamyshev V. G., Ilina L. P., Bokiy G. V. Weeds in agrophytocenoses of Rostov region and measures to reduce their harmfulness // Agriculture. 2006. No. 3. Pp. 36–37.
2. Gorbacheva T. V., Rendov N. A., Nekrasova E. V., Mozyleva S. I. Efficiency of herbicides at complex clogging of crops of spring wheat in the conditions of forest-steppe of Western Siberia // Bulletin of the Altai State Agrarian University. 2011. No. 11 (85). Pp. 5–8.
3. Rendov N. A., Zhigalov M. N., Nekrasova E. V., Mozyleva S. I., Kaloshin A. A. Efficiency of terms of processing of crops of spring soft wheat with Puma herbicide plus // Scientific life. 2018. No. 10. Pp. 88–92.
4. Gubanov V. G. Influence of herbicides in technologies of cultivation of spicy and aromatic cultures // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. No. 5. Pp. 10–12.
5. Moiseev A. N., Moiseeva K. V. Contamination of grain-grass crop rotation in the Northern forest-steppe of the Tyumen region // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2017. No. 12 (166). Pp. 44–46.
6. Ershov D. A., Rzaeva V. V. The influence of the main soil tillage and predecessor in the crop rotation on the contamination of crops and the yield of spring wheat // Bulletin of Michurinsk State Agrarian University. 2019. No. 1. Pp. 71–74.
7. Rzaeva V. V. Biological groups of weed plants in spring wheat crops. Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2018. No. 8 (175). Pp. 51–56.
8. Review of phytosanitary condition of crops in the Tyumen region in 2011 and forecast of harmful objects in 2012. – Tyumen : Tyumen publishing house, 2017. – 117 p.
9. Krasnozhon S. M. The effect of elements of technology of cultivation on weed component in the agrocenosis of spring wheat // Russian agriculture. 2015. Vol. 74. Pp. 134–140.
10. Rzaeva V. V., Fisunov N. V. The main tillage in the cultivation of spring wheat in the Northern Trans-Urals // Actual problems of agriculture and soil protection from erosion: collection of works of International scientific and practical conference and Schools of young scientists dedicated to the Year of ecology and the 50th anniversary of the Resolution on combating soil erosion. 2017. Pp. 238–241.
11. Timofeev V. N., Perfilyev N. V., Vyushina O. A. Phytosanitary condition of spring wheat depending on system of soil tillage in the conditions of Northern Trans-Urals // Agriculture. 2016. No. 2. Pp. 18–22.
12. Golubev A. S., Zheltova K. V. Efficiency of application of the new combined graminicide of “Argo” in crops of spring and winter wheat // Agriculture. 2016. No. 4. Pp. 43–45.
Download article as PDF: