Аграрный вестник Урала № 07 (186) 2019Биология и биотехнологии
Influence of grains in cows rings on qualitative characteristics of raw milk and products of its treatment
Filling the deficiency of essential nutrients in cattle rations in order to preserve the achieved level of productivity and animal health is of paramount importance in animal husbandry. The use of liquid grain syrup in the feeding of first-calf cows of Kholmogory breed, made on the basis of rye, made it possible to maintain the achieved result and increase the level of milk production. The studies were carried out in the enterprise of the Udmurt Republic. On the basis of this agro-industrial complex, the development for the production of grain syrup was established. A comparative analysis of three groups of animals clearly shows the effectiveness of using this component in the diet of cows. The yield of cows for lactation when using cereal molasses was 7702 kg, which is 157 kg more than in the control group. The quality characteristics of milk were also improved: the mass fraction of fat by 0.17 % (3.78 %) and the mass fraction of protein by 0.07 % (3.18 %). Milk obtained from animals of experimental group II with the use of grain syrup is more suitable for the production of milk processing products. Milk consumption for the production of 1 kg of cottage cheese was 6.43 kg, which is less by 0.74 kg compared with the control group. A similar trend is observed in the production of cheese. 8.7 kg was spent on the production of 1 kg of cheese in the experimental group II, while 10.2 kg of milk was consumed from the animals of the control group. Thus, the use of grain-like molasses in the feeding of cows effectively affects their productivity and the quality characteristics of milk, as well as in the production of processed foods.
cereal syrup, first-serving cows, milk productivity, milk quality, technological properties, cheese, yogurt
1. Aksenov V. V. Technologies of processing of grain raw materials on fodder molasses and their application in diets of cattle //Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk state agrarian University. 2013. No. 1 (76). Pp. 147–152.
2. Gorelik O. V., Neverova O. P., Obukhova E. Yu. Milk productivity of cows when using probiotics // feed Production, productivity, longevity and animal welfare: proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference. 2018. Pp. 87–89.
3. Kislyakova E. M., Strelkov I. V. Increasing the realization of the productive potential of cows through the use of natural feed additives in diets // Perm agricultural Bulletin. 2018. No. 2 (22). Pp. 135–140.
4. Kislyakova E. M., Berezkina G. Yu., Vorobyova S. L., Strelkov I. V. Chemical composition and physical properties of milk when used in the diets of cows of flax and rapeseeds // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2018. No. 9 (176). Pp. 39–43.
5. Martynova E. N., Asimova G. V., Isupova Yu. V., Sukhova V. S. The problem of reproduction in dairy cattle breeding and ways to solve it. Bulletin of the Izhevsk state agricultural Academy. 2016. No. 3 (48). Pp. 38–44.
6. Noskov D. A. Influence of poly-enzyme grain molasses on milk productivity of cows // Scientific researches of students in the solution of actual problems of agrarian and industrial complex: materials of regional scientific and practical conference. 2017. Pp. 482–487.
7. Radchikova G. N., Tsai V. P., Kot A. N., Vozmitel L. A., Piliuk S. N., Gurina D. V. Feeding of young cattle using corn syrup // the Scientists notes of the educational institution Vitebsk order “Badge of Honor” State Academy of Veterinary Medicine. 2013. Vol. 49. No. 1–2. Pp. 165–168.
8. Chechenikhina O. S., Loretts O. G., Bykova, O. A., Sadovnikov N. V. Effectiveness of probiotics in the production of high quality milk // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2017. No. 12-2 (167). Pp. 4.
9. Yarmukhametova V. R., Mukhamedyarova L. G., Bykova O. A., Loretts O. G., Neverova O. P. Dynamics of indices of protein metabolism in the organism of calves with application of probiotic preparation // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2018. No. 3 (170). Pp. 54–59.
10. Kislyakova E., Berezkina G., Vorobyeva S., Kokonov S., Strelkov I. Influence of using seeds of flax and raps in cow rates on the quality of milk and dairy products // Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science. 2019. Т. 25. No. 1. Pp. 129–133.
Download article as PDF: