Аграрный вестник Урала № 07 (186) 2019Экономика
Training in the field of innovative technologies in the activities of agricultural enterprises
In this article the intellectual activity which became dominating in this connection human capital becomes the decisive factor of development of the enterprise, the region in particular and these States is considered. Before the personnel management system in place of the company are important tasks for training, to overcome retraining and advanced training of employees: development of a strategy to approve the formation of qualified personnel; sendefinition of the need for training in its individual types. The right choice of forms and methods of training, materials of retraining and advanced training the task of qualification, the choice of software and methodological work and the material meaning of the technical support of the learning process is an important condition for the quality of training. The process of developing a personnel strategy can therefore be complicated by a lack of financial, material, consider the intellectual resources, the level of continuous professionalism of managers and specialists. In-depth management a systematic analysis of the experience of the problem field of internal and external environment on which forecasts should be based strategic choices will reveal the strengths of established businesses and assets to develop measures that aim to strengthen it includes opportunities to become a competitive environment by recognizing the advantages in the field of personnel. The goal of every entrepreneur in agriculture is to produce agricultural products at the lowest cost. This requires new technologies in production and new trained personnel. The modern worker in agriculture should have knowledge and skills in the field of forecasting of the made production, should know preferences of consumers and be guided by demand. And this requires training and education. The process of implementing digital technologies involving not only advanced companies, but also farmers and all agricultural enterprises is a complex process. It is quite difficult to provide training for rural residents to master information technologies without the support of the state, as additional financial resources are needed.
educational space, personnel training, personnel qualification, educational platforms, innovative technologies, agricultural enterprises, distance learning, computerization
1. Aksahin A. A., Vitsen A. A., Meksheneva Zh. V. Information technologies in science and education // Modern high technologies. 2015. No. 11. Pp. 50–52.
2. Aletdinova A. A. Innovative development of the agricultural sector on the basis of digitalization and creation of technological platforms // Innovative journal. 2017. No. 4. Pp. 11–15.
3. Innovative mechanism of sustainable development of human capital. – Moscow : LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2016. – 532 p.
4. Vartanova E. L. Industry in the Russian media: the digital future: an academic monograph. – Moscow : Mediamir, 2017. – 160 p.
5. Voronin B. A., Fateeva N. B. Provision of qualified specialists of agriculture: socio-economic problems (on the example of the Sverdlovsk region) // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2014. No. 11. Pp. 60–62.
6. Voronin B. A., Fateeva N. B. On training with higher professional education for agriculture // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. No. 2. Pp. 77–79.
7. The main trend of Russian education is digitalization [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.ug.ru/article/1029 (accessed date: 10.03.2019).
8. Informatization of education [Electronic resource] // Russian pedagogical encyclopedia. URL: https://pedagogicheskaya. academic.ru/1241 (access date: 10.03.2019).
9. Research of the Russian market of online education and educational technologies [Electronic resource]. URL: https://edmarket ahhh!digital (access date: 09.03.2009).
10. Kolomeichenko A. S. Information support of innovative development of the agroindustrial complex // Vector of the economy. 2017. No. 4 (10). Pp. 20–27.
11. Kurasova D. A., Gantamirov M. Kh. Problems of development of IP in agriculture of the Russian Federation // Scientific researches. 2017. No. 2 (13). Pp. 55–58.
12. Lovchikova E. I., First N. Ah., Solodovnik A. I. Digital economy and personnel potential of agroindustrial complex: strategic interrelation and prospects // Vestnik Orel SAU. 2017. No. 5 (68). Pp. 55–59.
13. Litvinov F. I. Sustainable socio-economic development of agriculture in the conditions of Russia's entry into the era of the digital economy. 2017. No. 15. Pp. 34–38.
14. Mikheeva S. G. Intellectualization of economy: innovative manufacturing and human capital // problems of the theory and practice of management. 2013. No. 1. P. 29.
15. Romanenko I. A., Evdokimova N. E. Information and analytical system to support the tasks of forecasting the development of regional agro-food systems // Innovative technologies of cultivation of crops in the non-Chernozem region. Vladimir research Institute of agriculture. 2013. Pp. 26–32.
16. Chupina I. P. Formation of the overall marketing strategy of the University as a choice of strategy of educational services // Science today: theory, practice, innovation collection XI International scientific-practical conference. 2016. Pp. 976–979.
17. Krivtsov A. I., Polinova L. V., Chupina I. P. Managing change in the holding company as a factor in solving strategic problems of the region // International Journal of Environmental and Science Education. 2016. Vol. 11. No. 15. Pp. 7754–7762.
Download article as PDF: