Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (188) 2019Биология и биотехнологии
УДК:619: 611.13/66: 636.5
Features of vascularization of the protein division of the oviduct of the goose Italian
The aim of our research is to study the sources of arterial vascularization and spatial organization of the microcirculatory bed of the protein section of the oviduct in the female of the Italian goose. The objects of the study were 5 carcasses of adult geese, aged 160‒180 days. The female goose oviduct is a unique organ with a special blood supply, which is associated with its considerable length and the presence of five departments. One of the longest parts of the oviduct is the protein section (Magnum), having extraorgan arterial sources of vascularization in the form of cranial, middle and caudal ovarian arteries, departing from the descending aorta, the Intraorgan channel of the protein section is built on a General principle and is represented by surface and deep arterial networks, and plexuses of arterial vessels. The surface network of arterial capillaries is located in the serous and muscular membranes, bringing blood to the organ, and deep capillaries located in the submucosal layer may perform a trophic function. Therefore, in the protein section there are several floors of arterial vessels (serous-muscular, intermuscular and muscular-mucous). Some artery arising from intraorganic vascular bed, are some way beyond, becoming tributaries paravenozhnykh of the capillaries, consequently, the available arteriolo-venous fistula should be considered as shunt devices to discharge some portion of the arterial blood into the veins. The special nature of the distribution of vessels is revealed in the muscle membrane of the protein section, when they form between themselves in the initial section of the arc of large size, and later consist of arcs of smaller size. Each segment of the arteriol-venous anastomosis provides blood to a certain area of the muscle and has a strictly ordered pathway of intraorgan blood flow relative to tissue structures. The resulting data reflect the overall pattern of sources of vascularization in the region of the extrahepatic portion of the course and intraorganelle branching of the arteries the protein section, forming a common morphological relationship between adjacent section.
reproductive organs, goose, protein section, vessels, arteries, capillaries, anastomosis, morphology, blood flow, intraorgan and extraorgan channel
1. Dzerzhinskiy F. Ya., Vasil’yev B. D., Malakhov V. V. Zoologiya pozvonochnykh: uchebnik dlya studentov uchrezhdeniy vysshego professional’nogo obrazovaniya [Zoology of vertebrates: textbook for students of institutions of higher education]. Moscow: Academia, 2013. 465 p. (In Russian.)
2. Fisinin V. I. Strategicheskiye trendy innovatsionnogo razvitiya ptitsevodstva [Strategic trends of innovative development of poultry farming] // Vestnik of the Russian agricultural sciences. 2015. No. 1. Pp. 11–14. (In Russian.)
3. Kubba M. A. G., Al-Azreg S. A. Endocardiosis and congestive heart failure in a captive ostrich (Struchio camelus) // Open Veterinary Journal. 2013. Kubba. Vol. 3 (2). Pp. 121–125.
4. Fomenko L. V. Osobennosti vnutriorgannogo stroyeniya arterial’nogo rusla myshts plechevogo poyasa u domashnikh vidov ptits [Features of intraorganic structure of the arterial bed of the muscles of the shoulder girdle in domestic birds] // Veterinaria Kubani. 2010. No. 6. Pp. 29–31. (In Russian.)
5. Fomenko L. V. Morfofunktsional’naya kharakteristika arterial’nykh sosudov perednego otdela tulovishcha u domashnikh i dikikh vidov ptits [Morphological and functional characteristics of arterial vessels of the anterior part of the trunk in domestic and wild bird species] // The Bulletin of KrasGAU. 2012. No. 1. Pp. 132–135. (In Russian.)
6. Fomenko L. V. Osobennosti krovosnabzheniya myshts perednego otdela tulovishcha [Features of blood supply to the muscles of the anterior trunk] // Aktual’nyye voprosy veterinarnoy morfologii: sbornik materialov natsional’noy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii, posvyashchennoy 100-letiyu A. I. Averikhina. Omsk, 2016. Pp. 104–105. (In Russian.)
7. Stepanova L. V., Tsuskman I. G. Istochniki intraorgannoy vaskulyarizatsii pecheni u kur krossa Sibiryak-2 [Sources of intraorganic liver vascularization in cross-country chickens Sibiryak-2] // Bulletin of Novosibirsk State Agrarian University. 2017. No. 2 (43). Pp. 100–105. (In Russian.)
8. Fomenko L. V., Dikikh A. A. Topografiya i anatomicheskoye stroyeniye yaytsevoda u kuritsy krossa Khayseks belyy [Topography and anatomical structure of the oviduct in the chicken cross Khayseks belyy] // Vestnik Omskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta. 2019. No. 1 (33). Pp. 83–93. (In Russian.)
9. Pervenetskaya M. V. Istochniki vaskulyarizatsii legkikh u utki domashney [The sources of vascularization of the lungs in ducks home] // Vestnik Omskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta. 2014. No. 1 (13). Pp. 57–59. (In Russian.)
10. Arnovich O. A., Fomenko L. V. Vidovyye osobennosti istochnikov arterial’noy vaskulyarizatsii pishchevoda u gusya ital’yanskogo [Specific features of the sources of arterial vascularization of the esophagus of Italian goose] // Bulletin of Novosibirsk State Agrarian University. 2018. No. 1 (46). Pp. 95–99. (In Russian.)
Download article as PDF: