Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (188) 2019Биология и биотехнологии
The analysis of reproductive ability of reindeer in different climatic zones of Yakutia
The article presents the materials of the reproductive ability of reindeer in different climatic zones of Yakutia. The calving season of deer in different ulus of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) is different. The total duration of calving is 30-45 days (6–9 five days). The timing of calving determined by natural-climatic conditions, timing of the rut and the condition of the deer. Very important in the birth process is the state of the birth canal, and in them the osseous system and in particular the pelvis and its size. In the study of the pelvis of the deer, it turned out that the pelvis of the doe is somewhat more favorable than the pelvis of the cow. Line, which moves the fetus during the stage of breeding and lagging at the same distance from all the walls of the pelvis, called the axis of the pelvis. The axis of the doe pelvis is not a broken line like a cow. Other dimensions – the vertical diameter of the pelvic cavity is on average at doe 21.4 cm, from 21 to 22 cm, which corresponds to the birth of quite large fruit. Three measurements of the diameter of the entrance to the pelvis – dorsal, middle and ventral - show that the lumen of the pelvis of the doe is a trapezium with a length of the upper part on average 17.7 cm, and the lower – 5.8 cm. This proves that the fetus at birth can lie in a lateral or oblique position. The preparatory stage of labor have doe lasts from 24 to 36 hours, and is manifested in the form of anxiety doe, a fall in body temperature of 0.5–1 degrees, well-pronounced swelling of the vulva, relaxation of the Sacro-sciatic ligaments.
reindeer, reindeer herding, reproduction, rut, calving, herd, mating
1. Dayanova G. I. [et al.] Metodika sostavleniya tekhnologicheskoy karty, rascheta normativnykh zatrat po stadnomu soderzhaniyu oleney v Respublike Sakha (YAkutiya) [Method of drawing up the technological map, calculation of standard costs on herd content of deer in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)]. Yakutsk, 2017. 208 p. (In Russian.)
2. Dotsev A. V. [et al.] Izucheniye bioraznoobraziya populyatsiy severnogo olenya YAkutii s primeneniyem analiza odnonukleotidnykh polimorfizmov [Study of the biodiversity of populations of reindeer of Yakutia with the use of analysis of singlenucleotide polymorphisms] // Biotechnology: state of the art and perspectives: proceedings of the IX International Congress. Moscow, 2017. Pp. 25–27. (In Russian.)
3. Robbek N. S., Abramov A. F., Fedorov V. I., Rumyantseva T. D. Primeneniye porodospetsificheskikh osobennostey adaptatsionnykh reaktsiy domashnikh oleney v selektsionno-plemennoy rabote [Application portspecific peculiarities of adaptive reactions of the domesticated reindeer in the selection and breeding work] // Problemy i perspektivy razvitiya severnogo domashnego olenevodstva i ego rol’ v sokhranenii traditsionnogo obraza zhizni korennykh malochislennykh narodov Severa, Sibiri i Dal’nego vostoka Rossiyskoy Federatsii: materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii v ramkakh meropriyatiy IV s”yezda olenevodov Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Yakutsk, 2017. Pp. 97–99. (In Russian.)
4. Sleptsov E. S. [et al.] Primeneniye zhivoy slaboagglyutinogennoy vaktsiny iz shtamma B. abortus 82 pri immunoprofilaktike brutselleza severnykh oleney [Application of live low-agglutinogenic vaccine from strain B. abortus 82 in immunoprophylaxis of brucellosis of reindeer] // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. No. 2 (132). Pp. 26–27. (In Russian.)
5. Sleptsov E. S. [et al.] Immunogennost’ vaktsin iz shtammov B. abortus 19 i 82, B. suis 61 dlya severnykh oleney pri razlichnykh metodakh vvedeniya [Immunogenicity of the vaccine from strains B. abortus 19 and 82, B. suis 61 the reindeer with different methods of introduction] // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2014. No. 8 (126). Pp. 21–22. (In Russian.)
6. Fedorov V. I. [et al.] K voprosu adaptatsii severnykh domashnikh oleney evenskoy porody k gorno-tayezhnoy zone severovostoka Rossii [To the question of adaptation of the Northern domestic deer of the even breed to the mountain taiga zone of the North-East of Russia] // Genetics and breeding of animals. 2018. No. 1. Pp. 115–121. (In Russian.)
7. Fedorov V. I., Robbek N. S. Rumyantseva T. D. Zootekhnicheskiye parametry evenskoy evenkiyskoy porod oleney Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya) [Zootechnical parameters of Evenk deer breeds of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)] // Vektory razvitiya nauki: sbornik statey studentov, aspirantov, molodykh uchenykh i prepodavateley. Ufa, 2015. Pp. 57–59. (In Russian.)
8. Fedorov V. I. [et al.] Osobennosti vosproizvoditel’noy funktsii severnykh zhivotnykh v Respublike Sakha (Yakutiya) [Features of reproductive function of Northern animals in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)]. Novosibirsk: Sibak, 2018. 214 p. (In Russian.)
9. Kharzinova V. R. [et al.] Populyatsionno-geneticheskaya kharakteristika domashnego severnogo olenya v Respublike YAkutiya na osnovanii polnogenomnogo snp-analiza [Population genetic characteristics of domestic reindeer in the Republic of Yakutia on the basis of genome-wide snp-analysis] // Agricultural biology. 2017. Vol. 52. No. 4. Pp. 669–678. (In Russian.)
10. Fedorov V. I. [et al.] On adapting domestic even render to the mountain-time zone of the northeast of Russia // Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 2018. Vol. 10. No. 7. Pp. 1660–1662.
Download article as PDF: