Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (188) 2019Экономика
Sustainable development of agriculture as a factor of economic growth
The article deals with the conditions of sustainable development of agriculture from such positions as sustainable economic development, sustainable environmental development, sustainable social development. The ecological and economic system in the context of sustainable development is presented as a concept of social value, namely as supporting services. Specified criteria and characteristics of AIC as the inelasticity of product demand, low mobility of resources, the monopoly of wholesalers and processors. The author’s approach to the formation of the main types of financial situation typical for agricultural organizations is presented. Such categories as absolutely stable financial situation, normally stable financial situation, unstable financial situation are substantiated. The algorithm of financial recovery of insolvent agricultural producers is presented in stages. As an indicator of the effectiveness of the use of resources proposed: the increase in sales revenue per employee, indicator revenue growth by 100 rubles fixed assets. It is proposed to calculate the effective development of the agricultural sector of the Russian economy and the level of sustainable development by the indicator of Biesot. Attention is focused on the modernization of the Institute of intellectual property in the agricultural sector of Russia. The objects of the financial strategy are identified and justified: revenues and revenues; Expenses and deductions; relations with the budget. The final results of agribusiness activities are evaluated primarily on the contribution to the food security of the region and the country as a whole. At the same time, the main factors are production, economic and natural. The results of the activities of the peasant farm of the Turinskiy district are presented. The amount of debt obligations per unit of revenue and the amount of budget subsidies in comparison with tax payments are established.
agribusiness, sustainable development, financial analysis, agricultural organizations, features of activity
1. Arutyunyan F. G., Dodonova I. V. Effektivnost’ deyatel’nosti sub”yektov APK: monografiya [The effectiveness of the activities of subjects of agriculture: monograph]. M., 2016. 238 p.
2. Antsiferova O. Yu. Razvitiye kooperatsionnykh i integratsionnykh protsessov v sisteme formirovaniya ustoychivosti APK [The development of cooperation and integration processes in the system of formation of the stability of the agro-industrial complex] // Teoriya i praktika mirovoy nauki. 2017. No. 12. Pp. 47–50.
3. Butko G. P. Kompleksnyy ekonomicheskiy analiz [Comprehensive economic analysis]. Ekaterinburg: UFLI, 2012. 186 p.
4. Butko G. P., Zaprudnov V. I. Metody otsenki investitsionnoy privlekatel’nosti predpriyatiya na sovremennom etape razvitiya [Methods for assessing the investment attractiveness of the enterprise at the present stage of development] // Forestry Bulletin. 2013. No. 2. Pp. 130–134.
5. Butko G. P., Zaprudnov V. I., Grechits A. A., Tikhonov E. D. Ekologo-ekonomicheskaya sistema v kontekste ustoychivogo razvitiya segmentov lesnogo sektora regiona [Ecological and economic system in the context of sustainable development of segments of the forest sector in the region] // Forestry Bulletin. 2016. No. 2. Pp. 98–105.
6. Volkova T. I. Modernizatsiya instituta intellektual’noy sobstvennosti v agrarnoy sfere Rossii [Modernization of the Institute of Intellectual Property in the Agrarian Sphere of Russia] // Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2018. No. 11. Pp. 48–54.
7. Derunova E. A. Instrumentariy otsenki i prognozirovaniya dinamiki i konkurentosposobnosti produktsii APK [A toolkit for assessing and predicting the dynamics and competitiveness of agricultural products] // Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2015. No. 1. Pp. 47–53.
8. Kozhukhov N. I., Kozhukhova L. I., Krupinin N. Ya. Ekonomicheskiy landshaft kak osnova prostranstvennogo analiza ustoychivogo razvitiya lesnogo i agrarnogo sektorov regiona [Economic landscape as a basis for spatial analysis of sustainable development of the forest and agricultural sectors of the region] // Bulletin of Moscow State Forest University – Forestry Bulletin. 2014. No. 3. Pp. 106–110.
9. Butko G. P., Grechin A. A. Formirovaniye sistemy ekologicheskogo menedzhmenta na predpriyatii [Formation of system of ecological management at the enterprise] // Izvestia of the USUE. 2011. No. 5 (37). Pp. 50–54.
10. Sichinava T. A. Analiz innovatsionnoy i investitsionnoy privlekatel’nosti predpriyatiya [Analysis of the innovation and investment attractiveness of the enterprise] // Economy and Entrepreneurship. 2017. No. 10 (part 1) (87-1). Pp. 775–780.
11. Svetlov N. M., Yanbykh R. G., Loginova D. A. O neodnorodnosti effektov gospodderzhki sel’skogo khozyaystva [On the heterogeneity of effects of state support for agriculture] // Voprosy Ekonomiki. 2019. No. 4. Pp. 59.
Download article as PDF: