Аграрный вестник Урала № 01 (93) 2012Агрономия
INFLUENCE OF CORRELATION OF ELEMENTS OF FOOD ON YIELD AND QUALITY OF BARLEY VARIETY SONNET CULTIVATED ON SOD-MEZOPODZOL LOAM SOIL
The experiment studied the effect of different ratios of nutrients on yield and quality of barley in a sod-podzolic soils of the Pre Urals. The correlation of nutrients was determined in a total dose of 180 kg/ha. The results of these experiments showed that the yield of barley grain is significantly affected not just by the absolute content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, but by their ratio in the nutriculture medium. Analyzing the harvest data it can be noted that 1:1:1 is the best combination of elements at a total dose of NPK in fertilizing 180 kg/ha. Yields in this variant, in average for three years was the highest being 4,57 kg/10m2. However, the triangular matrix shows that the optimal calculation ratio is 1,5:0,7:0,8 (N90:Р40:К50). The quality of the crop is not equally affected by nutrients. The content of total and protein nitrogen in the barley grain increased with increasing doses of nitrogen fertilizers. With increasing doses of phosphorus and potassium there is the accumulation of non-protein nitrogen fraction. At a ratio of 1:1:1 of nutrients, favorable conditions for the transition of nitrogen fertilizer in the nitrogen content of protein are created and nonprotein nitrogen is reduced.
1. Vahmistrov D. B. Razdelnoe opredelenie optimizmov summarnoy dozy N+R+K i sootnosheniya N:P:K v udo-
brenii. Soobschenie 1. Postanovka problem // Agrohimiya. 1982. # 4. S. 3–12.
2. Korlyakov N. A. Yachmen v Permskoy oblasti. Perm : Permskoe knizhnoe izd-vo, 1959. 104 s.
3. Prokoshev V. N. Polevye kultury Preduralya. Perm : Permskoe knizhnoe izd-vo, 1968. 362 s.
4. Dospehov B. A. Metodika polevogo opyta. M. : Agropromizdat,1985. 351 s.
5. Mosolov I. V. Fiziologicheskie osnovy primeneniya mineralnyh udobreniy. M. : Kolos, 1974. 225 s.
Download article as PDF: