Articles of issue №5
- Lopatkina E.D., Esenkulova O.V., Lentochkin A. M., Lentochkina L. A.
- Grehova I. V., Kotova T. V., Matveeva N.V.
- Biology and Biotechnology
- Butenko M. N.
- Veterinary science
- Donnik I. M., Petrova O. G., Isaeva A.G., Krysenko YU.G.
The influence of inbreeding on milk producing ability, milk quality and reproductive ability of cowsDonnik I. M., Barashkin M. I., Loretts O. G., Mymrin V. S., Sevostyanov M.YU., Lihodeevskaya O. E.
- Evstigneeva M. A., Lazarenko V. N., Epanchintseva O. V.
- Animal breeding
The intensity of growth and development of calves depending on the time of their birth (winter-summer)Belyaeva N. V., Hatanov K. YU.
- Anikina E. N., Pasko O. V. , Konovalov S. A.
Evaluation of low-potential geothermal energy for autonomous heat supply of rural consumers in the conditions of the Southern UralsPtashkina-Girina O. S., Nizamutdinov R. ZH.
- Motrevich V. P.
- Pak L. N., Bobrinev V. P.
Post-fire tree attrition in pine plantations, in the Ob water protection pine-birch forest area of the Altai regionZalesov S. V., Shubin D. A.
The automated system of training and knowledge control as an effective method of level of knowledge of studentsAnyanova E. V., Kraynova T. S.
- Vegetable gardening and horticulture
- Kostyuk O. A., Chernetskiy V. M.
- Urusov R.K., Urusov A.K., Rasulov A. R., Rasulov M. A.
The saving of civilizational code of Russia in the transition to neo-industrial stage of developmentNekrasov S. N.
European white elm in natural conditions of Irbitsky district of Sverdlovsk region and in planting of greenery in YekaterinburgKozhevnikov A. P., Gneusheva T. M., Yapparova A. F.
- Vasev S. V.
- Donnik I. M., Voronin B. A.
- Zekin V. N.
- Islamiev R. R.
- Mezenina O.B., Yurovskih E. V.
The effective utilization of the production potential of rural areas of the northern regions is the basis for the formation of a path of an accelerated development (in connection with the entry of Russia into the WTO)Morozova M. V.
The conditions for the entry into the WTO of China, Eastern European states and CIS will be a good judge for RussiaNepp A. N., Busygin A. D., Shilkov A. A., Tszyan Tszin, Lyu Tszyanmey
The problems of development of geographically clustered multipliers in agriculture: theoretical and methodological aspectsPustuev A. L., Degtyareva T. YU. , Pustuev A. A.
The features of occurrence of shadow phenomena in modern conditions of functioning of agribusiness in the regional agroindustrial complexSvetlakov A. G., Shirinkina N. I.