Аграрный вестник Урала № 06 (112) 2013Животноводство
Comparative evaluation of carcass quality and separate cuts of pigs by using anti-stress drugs
At present, qualitative variety of raw materials is not taken into account during processing of pig carcasses and therefore the rational use of it is not carried out adequately. The obtained data indicate that the output of cuts and their leanness differ depending on the genotype of pigs and their pre-slaughter live weight.
pork, fat, leanness, cut, carcasses
1. V. I. Stepanov, N. V. Mikhailov, A. I. Baranikov, Urgent problems of pig / / husbandry. 2002. Number 8. S. 22.
2. A. I. Baranikov, N. V. Mikhailov, Intensification of breeding selection in pig / / Pig. 2006. Number 4. Pp. 2-5.
3. A. I. Baranikov, N. V. Mikhailov, 14th Interuniversity Coordination Council for pig / / Pig. 2006. Number 1. S. 30-31.
4. A. I. Baranikov, E. I. Fedyuk, O. V. Prokhorenko, Feeding meat quality and some hematologic until-
indicators in pigs after the administration of probiotics in their diet and intestinal polypeptide: the works of the Kuban State Agrarian University. 2009. T. 1. Number 17. S. 207-213.
5. V. A. Baranikov, O. R. Barilo. Certificate of state registration of the computer 2010614295
The Russian Federation. Optima. The applicant and the holder HPE "Donskoy State. agrarian. Univ. "Number 2010612632.
appl. 12.05.10, the reg. 02.07.10, the Bull. Number 4. C. 8.