Аграрный вестник Урала № 06 (112) 2013Инженерия
The estimation of water quality influence on bun goods
The paper deals with the problems of influence of technical water quality on bakery products. It is known that the ensuring the safety of food raw materials, food products and ready meals is one of the indicators that determines the health of the population and its genetic conservation. And bread, especially in Russia, serves as one of the most important foodstuff, whose quality is particularly determined by the quality of used technical water. It was established that it is necessary to use drinking water with calcium and magnesium content less than 7 mg eq/l without any admixtures and minimum iron dissolved in it to get qualitative bakery products. At the same time, tap water doesn’t meet these requirements. That is why it is evident that we should purify main water to be able to use it in bread baking technology. The following methods to refine this water were used: distillation, sorbtion and filtration. As an object of investigations cooking of currant bun was used. Physical and chemical features and sensory characteristics of raw materials, semi-finished product (dough) and finished product were analyzed. It was established that the best sensory characteristics, especially taste, and physical and chemical features were shown by the semi-finished products and finished products, which were cooked from the dough kneaded with the water after filtrational and sorbtion purification. But sorbtion purification of tap water is economically unprofitable. That is why we recommend filtration of water as the optimal method of preparation of process water for the cooking of bakery products.
raw materials, semi-finished products, flour, water, bun goods, quality, chemical constitution, products properties, filtrational and sorbtion water purification
1. P. Revell, C. Revel, Health and the environment in which we live. Springer-Verlag, 1995. 191 p.
2. L. I. Teterev, V. P. Golovkov, A. N. Tolkachov, Ecology of the internal environment (security issues
Food) / / Engineering environment. 1997. Number 5. S. 41-45.
3. Y. S. Rybakov, A. Y. Rybakov, Ore technogenesis and quality of food. Modern Baking
production, the prospects for its development: Fri. Nauchn. tr. Yekaterinburg: USUE 2006. S. 66-69.
4. E. I. Likhachev, Y. S. Rybakov, T. V. Nesterov, Enrichment of bakery products / / Journal of Agricultural Urals. , 2011. Number 11 (90). Pp. 18-19.
5. Y. S. Rybakov, Y. A. Ovseannicov, Impact assessment of water quality at the consumer properties of food products Comrade / / Polzunovskii Gazette. , 2011. Number 2/2. S. 207-211.
6. M. V. Fedorov, Y. S. Rybakov, L. A. Donskova, Y. N. Eremin, O. N. Zuev, Designing and promotion in
consumer food market functionality. Yekaterinburg: USUE, 2011. 209 p.
7. Y. S. Rybakov, M. V. Fedorov, A. Y. Rybakov, Food security in the area of operations
mining and industrial complex. Food security in the narodosberezheniya: Fri.
Scientific. tr. International scientific-practical conference. Yekaterinburg: USUE 2006. P.1. S. 128-131.
8. L. Y. Auerman, Technology bakeries. St. Petersburg. Title: 2003. 416.
9. Y. S. Rybakov, S. V. Repin, Influence of process water quality bakery products: current
bakery production, the prospects for its development: Fri. Scientific. tr. 4th Interregional Scientific and Practical conference. Yekaterinburg: USUE, 2003. S. 83-86.
10. V. I. Teplov, V. E. Borayev, Physiology supply. M. Dashkov to 2006. 452.
11. A. S. Romanov, etc. Examination of bread and bakery products. Quality and safety / under total. ed. V. I. Poznyakovskogo. Novosibirsk: Sib. univ. Publishers, 2005. 278.