Аграрный вестник Урала № 06 (112) 2013Экология
The processes of self-purification of aquatic ecosystems which are exposed to poultry waste
The article presents results of research of processes of self-purification in water objects polluted by poultry farm waste. The use of photosynthetic bacteria for optimization of the processes of selfpurification is offered
enzymic analysis, nitrite reductase, nitrate reductase, urease, urea, ammonia, self-purification
1. S. S. Gafarov, E. V. Shatskyh, Use of Chlorella in feeding pigs / / Journal of Agricultural Urals. 2010. № 11-2 (78). S. 16.
2. State report "On the state and protection of the environment of the Sverdlovsk region in 2010."
3. I. M. Mesika, P. N. Smirnov, Ecology and animal health. Ekaterinburg, 2001. 331.
4. E. N. Kondratieff, Photosynthetic bacteria and bacterial synthesis. Moscow: Moscow State University, 1974. 7.
5. S. I. Kuznetsov, V. I. Romanenko Microbiological study of inland waters. Moscow: USSR Academy of Sciences, 1963. 129 s.
6. V. P. Mineev, Workshop on Agricultural Chemistry. Moscow: Moscow State University, 1989. 304.
7. P. M. Smirnov, E. A. Muravin, Agrochemicals. Moscow: Kolos, 1981.
8. G. Schlegel General microbiology. Springer-Verlag, 1987. 567 sec.