Аграрный вестник Урала № 07 (113) 2013Животноводство
The influence of exterior and age characteristics of cows of different consanguinity on the increase in milk yield
It was established that linear parameters of exterior of animals are rising with the increase of the proportion of consanguinity on the Holstein. The cows of late terms of calving produce the least amount of milk per day of post-embryonic period.
exterior, Holstein and black-and-white breed, age, calving, measurements, indices, milk yield
1. Donnik IM Biological features of productive animals in different ecological zones of the Urals region / / Agrarian Russia. 2000. Number 5.
2. Guidelines for the assessment of the exterior of dairy cows and dairy-beef breeds. Dubrovicy, 2000. 108.
3. Evaluation of breeding and productive qualities of cattle black and white breed in the regions and republics of the Urals in 2010, Yekaterinburg, 2011. 52.
4. Problems of increasing the productive longevity of animals: proceedings of the conference. Barrow, 2008. 60.
5. Kostomahina NM Cattle. Lan, 2007. 432.
6. Herding. T. 1. M. Sel'khozgiz, 1960. 421 sec.
7. Petrov, EB, Taratorkin VM main technological parameters of modern technology for the production of milk cattle-breeding complexes (farms) recommendations. M. Rosinformagroteh, 2007. 176 p.