Аграрный вестник Урала № 08 (114) 2013Агрономия
Application of bio-fertilizers in agriculture
The article is devoted to the application of biological fertilizers, obtained by fermentation of waste of cattle-breeding farms in agriculture. The full chemical composition of fermented residue is given, which is obtained after the separation of biogas. The experiment is described about the effects of biological fertilizers on the growth and development of radish. The optimal concentration is determined for application on the ground with the purpose of increase of yield of radish.
bio-fertilizers, biomass, catalytic methanogenesis, biological efficiency, agricultural crops, crop yields
1. Yudin F.A. Technique agrochemical research. 2nd ed., Rev. and add. Moscow: Kolos, 1980. 366.
2. Jagodin B.A, Zhukov P, Kobzarenko V.I., Agrochemicals / ed. BA Jagodina. Springer-Verlag, 2003. 584 p.
3. Kukresh N. Influence of mineral fertilizers on the yield and quality of potatoes. Tr. VIUA, 1980.
4. Petrosyan O.A. Fertilizers and fertilizing. URL: http://www.modernlib.ru/books/petrosyan_oksana/udobreniya_i_podkormki/read_2.
5. Posypanov G.S., Dolgodvorov V.E, Zheruhov B.H. and others Crop / ed. Posypanova G.S.. Moscow: colossus
6. Kobzarenko V.I., Volobueva V.F. Seregina I.V., Slipchik A.F., Batura I.N. Methodology of the field and vegetationtion experiments. Moscow: ICCA, 2004. 44.
7. Jagodin B.A., Zhukov Y.P., Volobueva V.F., Janiszewski O.L. Vegetative method of research. Moscow: ICCA