Аграрный вестник Урала № 08 (114) 2013Животноводство
The efficiency of the use of probiotics Prolam, Bacell and Monosporin in the diets of pigs
The increase in meat production at the expense of pork and poultry is one of the major problems facing livestock keepers at the present stage of development of Russian agriculture. Solution of this problem can be achieved by a one-time and full realization of the genetic potential of animals and improving feeding systems, allowing to achieve a high level of productivity with minimal cost of feed and labor. New information about the nutritional needs of animals and biologically active substances and their rational use are designed to increase the full value condition of diets and feed conversion, which is the basic condition of innovative production technologies of pig meat and poultry. It was established that the use of probiotic medicines Monosporin, Prolam and Bacell (developing due to our schemes) promotes the increase of sow reproducing qualities and feeding and meet gilt qualities.
pig breeding, probiotics, manner of use, efficiency
1. Baranikov AI , Kolosov YA intensification of pork production in the Russian Federation. innovative
way agricultural development - the main direction of scientific research for agriculture: Mater . Intern.
scientific and practical . Conf. 6-9 February 2007 Volume 1 . Pos. Persianovsky , 2007 . C. 3
2 . Baranikov VA Effect of the use of anti-stress drugs on the state 's natural resistance
piglets : Mater . Intl . Scientific- Practical. Conf. T. 1. Pos. Persianovsky , 2010 . S. 134-137 .
3 . Bevzyuk VN scientific approach to improve the profitability of production / / Fodder . 2003 . Number 1. S. 55-56 .
4 . Bevzyuk VN Non-traditional food and enzymes in the feeding of poultry meat : Author. diss . on competition .
uch. Art. doctor of agricultural n . Pos. Persianovsky : DGAU 2005 .
5 . Burov SV Makarov, IV et al L- carnitine in the feeding of broiler chickens : Mater . Intl . Scientific- Practical. Conf. T. 1.
Pos. Persianovsky , 2010 . S. 151-152 .
6. Vasilenko VN , Kolosov YA Sheep Rostov region : Status and Trends / / Sheep, goats, wool
business. Of 2013. Number 2 . Pp. 25-29 .
7. Gorlov I.F. Randelin AV Sivko AN, Kryshtop EA , Sitnikov V. Recommendations for improving productivity
values and quality improvements meat of pigs of large white breed a new type of "Krasnodar " for
by factors feeding. M. Journal of Agricultural Sciences , 2007 . 36 .
8. Gorlov IF , Sivko AN, Sitnikov , VA, Dikusar VG Change pork quality parameters when administered
Denia in the diet of piglets feeding lactulose / / Pig . 2008 . Number 1.C. 15-17 .
9. Gorlov IF , Randelin AV , Belsky MS Improving productive quality of Large White pigs
Krasnodar breed type : Guidelines. M. Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 2008 . 19 .
10 . VY mess , Baranikov AI , Kaidalov AF Feeding pigs : educational- methodical. and reference documents. allowance. Rostov-
Don: Phoenix, 2006 . 512 .
11. Kaidalov AF Sheverev EK , Stepanova OV conversion exchange energy feed - in growing indyu
dried / / Proc. KubGAU . , 2012. Number 1 (34 ) . S. 197-201 .
12. Kolosov YA Using the gene pool of merino sheep domestic and import selection for perfect -
improving local / / Sheep, goats, wool business. , 2012. Number 4 . S. 13-16 .
13. Kolosov, A., Kapelist IV, Zelenkov PI , PS Kobylyatsky rhythmic effect on feeding efficiency
ABILITY beef production / / Journal of Agricultural Urals. 2010 . Number 12. S. 44-46 .
14. Kolosov YA Some general and specific problems of the industry (for example, sheep , Rostov region) / /
Sheep, goats, wool business. 2004 . Number 4 . P. 5-7 .
15. Kolosov, A., Zasemchuk IV, Kobylyatsky PS de Sales Improvement sheep breeds / / Sheep, goats, cher -
Pull off the case. , 2012. Number three . S. 13-15 .